CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

And while we are on the subject, sure Con Air, Face Off and the Rock are all fantastic movies but I love the downers he made as well.

City of Angels, Leaving Las Vegas and 8mm to a certain degree.  Nic Coppola will always be a legend in my book, lol.

As long as he's been in the business, he can do whatever he wants with it.

Yep. I'd actually LOVE to see an episode of Pawn Stars where Nic Cage walks in, with a huge beard and bloodshot eyes, and goes "Yeah, I got an Oscar I'd like to sell. Or maybe trade for a Superman #1..."

• Like 2

Yep. I'd actually LOVE to see an episode of Pawn Stars where Nic Cage walks in, with a huge beard and bloodshot eyes, and goes "Yeah, I got an Oscar I'd like to sell. Or maybe trade for a Superman #1..."

And while we are on the subject, sure Con Air, Face Off and the Rock are all fantastic movies but I love the downers he made as well.

City of Angels, Leaving Las Vegas and 8mm to a certain degree.  Nic Coppola will always be a legend in my book, lol.

That would be awesome. But this guy I don't care how many bad movies he makes, his slate is always full with upcoming projects. So I doubt if he's that desperate at the moment. At least not like he was a few years ago.

• Like 1

That would be awesome. But this guy I don't care how many bad movies he makes, his slate is always full with upcoming projects. So I doubt if he's that desperate at the moment. At least not like he was a few years ago.

Most of those projects are low-budget action movie trash though. :unsure:

Most of those projects are low-budget action movie trash though. :unsure:

I'm not judging what they are or aren't. The point is, the man is working non stop. Low budget or not he's still getting paid.

Low budget, low salary.

Let's face it, he's not getting $20m projects, but even low budget stuff is probably a few hundred thousand per show. (He's in low budget projects, but not that low budget).

Thanks Tele.