The Darkest Hour

5 members have voted

1. 1. Grade The Darkest Hour

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

This flick is so bad and bombing so hard there isn't even a full synopsis released online lol I enjoy reading plots for these crap movies ... then I imagine some of the mind numbingly awful sounding things I read happening on the screen and I laugh But damn nobody is bothering to put up a synopsis for this crap it must be completely horrible

I didn't hate this the way you two did but I do have some problems with it.  This might be one of the stupidest things to bitch about but at the end, Sean and Natalie have just been through a harrowing experience together, he comes back to rescue her and they are just about to make out and then they stop because the Russian chick looks at them in disgust.  And then they just stop.  Are you fuckin kidding me?  If I'm Sean, I'm all over Natalie and her hot little body.  What a stupid way to end the film.  

A funny thing I noticed too is that Sean was made to look like the Terminator from the first movie.  Same jacket, same gloves and carrying a big ass gun.  Pretty funny.

Not a horrible film but could have been better.

6/10

I liked it. My problem with the film is that they killed off Rachel Taylor. Sigh.

I must go to Australia.  Rachel Taylor, Margot Robbie, Naomi Watts, it's perma boner in Australia it seems.

I must go to Australia.  Rachel Taylor, Margot Robbie, Naomi Watts, it's perma boner in Australia it seems.

You forgot the most important one.

Damn, Baumer. Have I taught y'all nothing?

Claire Holt.

Sigh. I'm done.

I'm about to whoop a bitch.

Edited by Claire Holt
  • Like 2