13 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Hook

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Just look at the amazing comments of people on this clip.. Robin Willams was epic in this and help elevate the movie

to a timeless classic, along with John Willams amazing score. :)

John Williams score was definitely great. Among my favorites of his. 

Wow disagree bigtime you there. Its one of my favorite Robin Willams stunners and one of Speilbergs

best in my eyes. Though its not a film for everyone.

It's one of my first colossal disappointments. I was really looking forward to it -- loved the trailer, and of course it has a great cast. And then, IMO, practically every creative decision made was the wrong one. It's polished and they spent a fortune on it, but it's still just a shiny turd in the end.

• Like 1

It's one of my first colossal disappointments. I was really looking forward to it -- loved the trailer, and of course it has a great cast. And then, IMO, practically every creative decision made was the wrong one. It's polished and they spent a fortune on it, but it's still just a shiny turd in the end.

I guess you might have seen this when your older and I saw this one as a teen.. So it has a far bigger postive impact

on me :D. I dont know how you hated the film so bad though. :P Grrr Tele

First act is the best part, that scene where his wife tells him he should spend more time with his kids is wonderfully earnest. You could easily cut the last ~15 minutes and wouldn't have made a difference, Spielberg once again makes his movie way longer that it should have been, goes beyond its ideal closure point. Everything in the middle is terrible, childish in a annoying way, save for the first scene withn Captain Hook.

Half good, half gross.

• Like 1