Neo

Alien: Covenant | 5/19/2017 | Who needs mystery?

.//nopecertifiedfreshdealwithit

I said loved, not liked. But seriously, you're using Rotten Tomatoes and YouTube? What next, are you going to quote me something from the IMDB forums?

And again, you're talking to someone who liked the movie. Not quite sure why you're trying to paint me as a hater because I disagree with you on two scenes.

• Like 1

You're lying and say people who love it are in the minority when you have ZERO evidence.

People who hate the film are a minority hence the evidence by the scores. We can look at Rotten Tomatoes votes or IMDb votes. Doesn't matter

haters are the minority

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/ratings?ref_=tt_ov_rt

Deal with it.

Edited by space biscuit
  • Like 1

Space Biscuit, if you turn a "lover" like Telemachos into a "hater", yeah you sure will be the minority loving the movie to death very soon. Keep digging in your delusion, it's entertaining how far one can reach to rationalize and hail as outstanding such obvious flaws.

I was as pumped as you to see it (the trailer was one of the best if not the best effective trailer of last year) but I can't lie to myself, that was one gigantic mess. (You kinda admit there are crucial scenes that are sorely missing).

Edited by dashrendar44

I said loved, not liked. But seriously, you're using Rotten Tomatoes and YouTube? What next, are you going to quote me something from the IMDB forums?

And again, you're talking to someone who liked the movie. Not quite sure why you're trying to paint me as a hater because I disagree with you on two scenes.

Nope, RT and IMDB ARE parameters for quality.

70% of the critics liked, averaged 7.2 on IMDB, Haters are the minority, end of discussion, there's no arguments.

• Like 1

The Audience overall loved it as well. Prometheus made way more money then most rescent films who have generated sequels, and with only half the budget. ;) AND with an R rating. It also was the highest movie iTunes download, surpassing Avatar which held the record. And it was the highest Blu Ray film - over DVD ratio purchase of all time. AND it stayed #1 on IMDb all sumer long, only missing two weeks when TDKR was released.

It's funny how haters must either be liars or grossly ignorant in an attempt to advance their own agenda. ;)

So might not have lit up the box office, but audience sure responded to it.

Nope, RT and IMDB ARE parameters for quality.70% of the critics liked, averaged 7.2 on IMDB, Haters are the minority, end of discussion, there's no arguments.

7.2 is pretty low for a film aimed at an Internet-savvy geek demographic. No one's saying that the haters are dominant, just that while it got decent reviews, reception was pretty mixed and few people outright loved it. Go read all those 2.5/5 and 3/5 reviews (and yes, there are a few raves mixed in there).Look at the domestic box-office as well. It opened really well, and had some really weak legs.
  • Like 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, TA was more popular than TDKR, but guess which movie had the best rating  ^_^

70% of the Top250 don't reflect popularity

imdb is one of the biggest Nolan fanboys hive on the internet. That's why you see such things as TDK best movie ever over anything Kubrick or Coppola. It ain't reflecting quality but fanboys choice popularity. It's a fact.

Edited by dashrendar44

7.2 is pretty low for a film aimed at an Internet-savvy geek demographic. No one's saying that the haters are dominant, just that while it got decent reviews, reception was pretty mixed and few people outright loved it. Go read all those 2.5/5 and 3/5 reviews (and yes, there are a few raves mixed in there).Look at the domestic box-office as well. It opened really well, and had some really weak legs.

7.2 is low for haters, you're confusing the real world with this forum.

I accept the people saying that Prometheus is bad (I only give B/B+), I don't accept people saying it's a giant mess, the worst movie of the year etc.

So TDKR is better than Taxi Driver, Lawrence Of Arabia or A Clockwork Orange? Are you kidding me?

it's your opnion, you talk as if it were a fact. TDKR has sufficient qualities to be considered better than these films mentioned.

Edited by Goffe of Oz

it's your opnion. you talk as if it were a fact. TDKR has sufficient qualities to be considered better than these films mentioned.

You think TDKR is better than Lawrence Of Arabia, Taxi Driver, Full Metal Jacket, Chinatown, Metropolis, 2001 A Space Odyssey, Raging Bull, Elephant Man, Blade Runner.

You're the one who is delusional living in Nolanland fantasy indeed, mate. You pretty much demonstrated I was right.

IMDB = (Nolan) Fanboys popularity contest over quality.

Edited by dashrendar44