Orestes

Marvel's Luke Cage | Netflix | Season 2 Available NOW!

Its was ok but I find myself losing interest in these netflix series and just fast forwarding to the action bits. 13 episodes is too much. Also the cops and authorities in these series are god awful and keep getting worse. 

The fights were better than season 1. 

Bushmaster was a fun villain.

Iron Fist was actually good in this.

Some good character arcs (Shades, Mariah, Misty).

Soundtrack still on point.

Did not expect that ending.

7/10

I am on the second episode of the second season and it is a much more enjoyable season than the first. Always loved the blaxploitation elements and the fantastic seventies’ style music but I found the first season too heavy. Second season seems more laid back and the villain is great.

16 hours ago, Thrylos 7 said:

I am on the second episode of the second season and it is a much more enjoyable season than the first. Always loved the blaxploitation elements and the fantastic seventies’ style music but I found the first season too heavy. Second season seems more laid back and the villain is great.

Just a heads up. It doesn't stay laid back. 

18 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Just a heads up. It doesn't stay laid back. 

I am on the sixth or seventh episode and I love this season so much more than the first one. This has more humor, a great main villain, more action along with the things that were great from the first season, like the awesome music.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

I am on the sixth or seventh episode and I love this season so much more than the first one. This has more humor, a great main villain, more action along with the things that were great from the first season, like the awesome music.

Wasn't sure about Bushmaster from the trailers but he was great. 

Finished season 2, by far the best structured Netflix marvel series. Now both seasons simply work  together amazingly well, like you are watching an extremely long drama movie , by the end of season 2 everything just comes in place. Really great stuff.....

• Like 1

Definitely a step up from season 1.  The villains are handled much better.  They've finally got it right with Danny Rand/Iron Fist.  Misty gets her Winter Soldier arm.  Luke Cage is set up to go in an interesting direction in season 3.

Still, they really should make these 10 episodes.