baumer

Baumer's Summer Game - Darkelf #1, Grim22 #2, laguy03 #3..final words from baumer pg 95

I knew I would fall and I did, just missed the top 10 :( Thank you for running for the game, Baumer and everyone for the monstrous scoring done. If I had 14/15 on domestic top 15 instead of 12/15, I would have been first place, crazy. I'll try to participate in the Winter game.

• Like 1

When is the winter game?! I want to join! I am also super excited for next year.

The worldwide questions are the most difficult here since we don't have reliable info on release dates.

The Winter Game this year will begin the weekend of October 16th with Goosebumps/Bridge of Spies/Crimson Peak and its final weekend will be February 19th  with um... Race/Shut in/Viral

​​

This game span gives people a month break between games to recharge, allows another 2 month rest period before summer and allows the inclusion of a number of different interesting prospects from Star Wars to Deadpool (and hopefully something epic in China for KFP3 :) )

The Winter Game thread with Preseason Questions and such will be created and posted in about a week's time once the aftermath of the summer game has settled and this thread can be unpinned and replaced. :)

• Like 6

The Winter Game this year will begin the weekend of October 16th with Goosebumps/Bridge of Spies/Crimson Peak and its final weekend will be February 19th  with um... Race/Shut in/Viral

​​

This game span gives people a month break between games to recharge, allows another 2 month rest period before summer and allows the inclusion of a number of different interesting prospects from Star Wars to Deadpool (and hopefully something epic in China for KFP3 :) )

The Winter Game thread with Preseason Questions and such will be created and posted in about a week's time once the aftermath of the summer game has settled and this thread can be unpinned and replaced. :)

Yay! Thanks Chasmmi!

Last year it was on 8th september that he opened the topic. So there's still hope for a beginning with the Martian

Sorry it won't be early enough for the Martian, but the game should still be a lot of fun.

To those unfamiliar with the winter game, it is at its core the same as the summer game but with a few slight twists and tweaks in some areas (and much more epic SOTMs :D:P )

I hope to see you all competing :)

Oh.. and congrats to all the top 5 who were not Mods (as those guys clearly were paying somebody off somewhere to finish that high. 

• Like 2

Congrats Darkelf.

Thanks Baumer, Jajang, Chasmmi and LAGuy for running such a good game.

I won't be playing the winter game this year as I'm gone for a whole month in December for personal reasons (yes, right when Star Wars releases) but have no doubt it will be run really well as well. Maybe I'll just fill up the preseasons only.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 4

i swear to god if its like the summer game and something like spectre beats out star wars 7 idk what im gonna do

star wars 7 being like avengers 2 and spectre being jurassic world

There is so much potential for craziness this winter.

Star Wars could honestly do anything from 350M to 900M,

A great Hunger Games could beat a bad Star Wars film or an awful Hunger Games could lose to Spectre, or an Inside Out level Good Dinosaur.  

Kung Fu Panda could finish top two overseas or come nowhere

It's gonna be crazy fun :)

• Like 1