Impact

Anyone here ever heard of Squirel Girl?

I'm trying to imagine the trailers for this :P

Then again to be fair-when I first heard that Marvel had a comic book featuring a talking raccoon with a talking tree I was thinking "no way that ever be a film"

Someone mentioned Happy-Go-Lucky as what Squirrel Girl should aim for, and I rather agree. With more of a budget, obviously, but the general tone, and especially the attitudes of the main characters, match up pretty well. Marvel hasn't really gone near a rom-com-esque film yet the way they've commingled their movies with other genres, and Squirrel Girl would be fairly well suited to that. Or She-Hulk.

Spider-Gwen is a far better and more successful character. Too bad Emma Stone will not be able to play her now.

If Marvel is going to have a female teen lead movie though, still think it should be Ms. Marvel first and foremost. That film has so much potential to be something truly special, someone has to be blind not to see that.

Spider-Gwen is a far better and more successful character. Too bad Emma Stone will not be able to play her now.

If Marvel is going to have a female teen lead movie though, still think it should be Ms. Marvel first and foremost. That film has so much potential to be something truly special, someone has to be blind not to see that.

Ms. Marvel would definitely be my first choice. Not sure if Marvel will go that route since the version of Peter Parker we're getting will essentially be filling the same niche as Kamala Khan, just with a different set of plumbing.

Edited by Orestes