Minions  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Grade It

Saw this yesterday with  my gf. It was just hilarious. Our theatre was quite full and they ate iT up, adults and kids alike. I will see it again sometime next week.

A+

Saw it twice and planning to see it 1 or 2 more times.

I surprisingly liked this one, the minions were cute and entertaining and obviously made the movie while the human characters weren't bad Scarlet Overkill was a good character although yes a bit wacky, and I enjoyed the family that the minions got picked up by they were pretty funny. I also enjoyed the 60's references like the Abbey road reference, and The Doors playing is always a plus. Overall a surprisingly good animated film for both the kids and the adults. Grade:B+.

• Like 1

What should have been a 15-minute short before an eventual Despicable Me 3 turned into 90-minutes of a film that dragged on for far too long. I enjoyed the first part and even then it was more worthy of some chuckles and admiring a few clever moments with the 1960s era and music.

**½/*****, (C, 5.2/10, 2/4)