Gopher

Wednesday #s: Minions 5.17M, Ant-Man 5.1M, TW 3.3M, IO 1.5M, JW 1.3M

Pdc stop acting like a dipshit. Jfc.

How is PDC "acting like a dipshit when replying "oh for fuck's sake" to a post saying the government brainwashes and trains people to create anarchy? I would say that's a pretty damn appropriate response. I know PDC gets on people's nerves sometimes, but there is zero reason to pile on him right now. What the hell would your response be to what Kal said?

• Like 3

ethan alot of folks here are naive. They live in a box, never researched on anything besides movies lol. Let pdc and others stay naivee. Not saying killing at theaters is a test, but just saying there could be more behind it. Luckily we got good people in secret top clearance regimes who always try to muck up the works so hopefully gd wins over evil in this case as well. Thanks for the assist my friend. Oh and tele is right the conspiracy and cryptid thread is for deeper talk on this

Stop using a tragedy to peddle your conspiracy theory bullshit.

Besides being off topic and schizophrenic it's completely tone deaf and disrespectful.

• Like 3