Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

4 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

I am glad JL is not doing well.

It's not because I am team marvel as I enjoyed Nolans Batman films the most.

It's just that the people that continue to support comic book film abominations like Batman vs Superman and Sucide Squad can shut the hell up...its now clear the audience has spoken that those films sucked.

We can move past these films and quality Dc films now.

Or maybe people can just like whatever they want? A majority disliking a movie doesn't mean a minority can't like or support it.

My wish for WB tackling the upcoming DCEU:

- please wait at least 5 years or so before making another Batman movie

- more focus on other DC superheroes

- don't interpret the backlash as meaning be more like marvel, just do your own thing BUT bring your A-game while doing it

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

It's just that the people that continue to support comic book film abominations like Batman vs Superman and Sucide Squad can shut the hell up...its now clear the audience has spoken that those films sucked.

Nonsense. People who enjoyed those movies enjoyed them. The majority opinion doesn't mean anything other than majority opinion. If someone thinks MOS is a masterpiece, so be it.

1 minute ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

Nonsense. People who enjoyed those movies enjoyed them. The majority opinion doesn't mean anything other than majority opinion. If someone thinks MOS is a masterpiece, so be it.

Interesting you used Man of steel as an example and not batman vs superman

:P

People can enjoy these films but I think a lot of people want the DCU to go in a better direction and it seems it can now. People said that BvS and SS did well and all is well with DCU..

Clearly the shit has hit the fan now and they been proven wrong.

Edited by Lordmandeep

2 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

It doesn't matter. If people think BVS is a masterpiece, it is for them. 

They are idiots to me and i can have that opinion too lol

Edited by Lordmandeep

1 minute ago, Lordmandeep said:

Yeah they will likely talk about justice league is an underrated maserpiece for next few years now.

That's how they work. Fandom is a very light word to describe them. Hooligans or zealots would fit better. And trust me, I don't mind the denial and the conspiracy theories all that much, I find them comical, but we've reached the point where we have death threats to critics who don't praise these movies.

3 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

That's how they work. Fandom is a very light word to describe them. Hooligans or zealots would fit better. And trust me, I don't mind the denial and the conspiracy theories all that much, I find them comical, but we've reached the point where we have death threats to critics who don't praise these movies.

This is a thread of zealots. Everyone participating in it, on some level, is at that level. (Not of threats, but of blind idolatry.)

2 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

This is a thread of zealots. Everyone participating in it, on some level, is at that level. (Not of threats, but of blind idolatry.)

No ....

The thing is it's not side a vs side b always 

People want good comic book movies overall.

I think most most marvel fans enjoyed wonder women and so did I.

10 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

Welp, okay. At least acknowledge there are other opinions.

Um I never said people cant have thier own opinions.

It's just official the DCU needs a revamp and people been calling for that since Man of Steel really.

Edited by Lordmandeep

24 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

It's not because I am team marvel as I enjoyed Nolans Batman films the most.

We can move past these films and quality Dc films now.

Just rephrase it by:

It's just that the people that continue to say that comic book film abominations like Batman vs Superman were well liked by audience despite mediocre legs with some dvd collection item for hardcore fans sold very well or some poll on the Internet featuring a disproportionate amount of active young male/fans score... its now clear the general audience has spoken that they didn't find those film good at all.

4 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

I understand where you're coming from, but I disagree. I believe a lot of people here are genuine fans, and they don't even come close to being zealots.

9 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

I understand where you're coming from, but I disagree. I believe a lot of people here are genuine fans, and they don't even come close to being zealots.

2 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Reality is if the DCU was good it be best for all comic book fans.

But of course Tele thinks this is Hatfield vs Mckoys 

This thread literally exists because y’all couldn’t resist mocking each other’s franchises endlessly. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

This thread literally exists because y’all couldn’t resist mocking each other’s franchises endlessly. 

Um no

I be on team DCU if it made good films and you don't see marvel fans endlessly defending Thor 2 and iron man 2 lol..

Wonder women has made me kept my interest in the DCU...

Edited by Lordmandeep

5 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Um no

I be on team DCU if it made good films and you don't see marvel fans endlessly defending Thor 2 and iron man 2 lol..

Wonder women has made me kept my interest in the DCU...

You have an amazing ability to take general statements personally. :) 

• Like 2