fmpro

Bet Thread. Please post all ongoing bets or completed bets in this thread.

No word from Neo...

He's been ducking me for a long time. Politics man. You see, he don't take no real bets. He only takes them setups. The way he been ducking me is a disgrace. If he ain't no coward, why don't he take the bet then? Don't give him no statue, give him guts!

The delay should have indicated no. Politics? Whats that have to do with anything. Setups? Whatever floats your boat. Bragging rights. THE END. Or no bet, you decide. THE END.

You're ON.. No MARVEL movie in PHASE 2 will gross less than 400M Domestically and with the Great Robert Redford in CA: WINTER SOLDIER, this can only go up...

You expect Ant-Man to do 400 mill also? 

TA2 > SW7 in the end because what will happen is the old cast won't get anymore than a glorified cameo and too much hype will kill this, much like how people felt after the SW Prequels while TA2 will raise the bar even higher for superhero movies and will light a fire underneath WB's ass to get a World's Finest or JL movie out, but by then, no one will care because in the cinematic universe, a JL or World's Finest will be seen as an AVENGERS Ripoff...

Yep, TA2 over SW7 is what I'm saying. I think Avengers will f**k Star Wars up!

Yes.. The trailer, provided it's the 2nd after-credit trailer in IM3 is quite unique if you haven't seen it...

I haven´t. But 400 mill is just to much to belive.

But  dont want to bet a movie thats 2,5 years out.

Shall i write you and square up for a bet?

And whats the stakes?

You had 666 'likes'. I saved you. ;)

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666."

You're welcome. :) 

ahhhh. My saviour.

Well thank you very much for that :)