CJohn

Weekend Estimates (UW4 - 25.4M; RT - 19.1M; EL&IC - 10.5M; Haywire - 9M)

I think she`s a C lister at heart. Victoria Beckham is her best friend for crying out loud. And, than, there`s Len.So given her divine beauty and really big talent, I guess she would have done better if she`d chased after better roles and deals more agressively, which means that she is very likely happy where she is. Not everyone wants to be Meryl.

I'd say she's more in the B- or B celebrity range. C lister would be someone starring on a cable tv show, not reality, but like a USA show.

Considering the Schedule, 2012 is very special...Starting with The Devil Inside, and then Contraband making some unexpected numbers and now Red Tails surprising and the return of Underworld in a big way, all things a lot of people weren't predicting, I think 2012 is starting in a nice way.

Indeed 2012 is off to a great start. All 4 you mentioned managed to surprise not only people here but the industry as well.Now, imagine if that surprise holds up through say....Ghost Rider: Spirits of Vengeance!! Some people here and about the 'net will fall upon their sword in dismay.