CJohn

Official Weekend Estimates (The Grey - 20M; One for the Money - 11.8M; Man on a Ledge - 8.3M)

Impact you just made me realize that Kevin James is pretty much the comedy equivalent of Liam Neeson. Both are guys that you don't really think of as being big stars, and they can both be relied on to have a 20M opening for pretty much every movie they make in their respective genres. They're breakout movies (Taken & Paul Blart) we're also released a couple weeks apart I think.

Yep-even more intresteing-those 2 films are the only 100M films to be released in January that were not a reissue (Star Wars SE) or just a film from the previous year going wide! Although I should add that both Eli and Green Hornet were so close (both films would of done it if not for theater losses)

Wtf? B-? It's gotta be idiot teenagers having sour grapes from the ending...

I agree, its lower than expected/deserved score is from idiot teens thinking it was going to be a total action movie and not giving the movie a chance cause their tiny add brains couldn't handle it.I partly blame the marketing (which did make it look way more action packed than it was) but do some research before seeing a movie instead of complaining about it afterwards (which I heard from dumb ass kids leaving the theater).

Neeson is a box office star of the midlevel kind but still he's consistent and that's impressive. The Grey's premise is a tough sell so this OW is really good.

Midlevel draw is a great place to be considering most actors can`t draw at all (but think they can :P ).