Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

16 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

How do you track it these days. Maoyan site is spam like these days. I hope you update it regularly.

I use Maoyan &Taopiaopiao Professional Version. Earlier, I use EnDATA but now it need Mainland Registration. Yeah, I surely try to keep it updated!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

So where did it finish at for first full day and how shows does it have for opening day @Issac Newton?

¥630K 1st Full Day.

Currently, 9,742 shows are allotted for the Opening Day with PS at ¥822K / 15K admits

Edit: Seems like someone posted in quick 😅

Edited by Issac Newton
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, reddevil19 said:

I have no idea how to interpret any of these figures haha. I just want the bloody thing to do well enough to get past GOTG 3. I was hoping it would pass Bohemian Rhapsody, but that might be a tall order.

Show count is still quite small. Let us see how that goes. Its comfortably ahead of MI7 T-6 and couple of pages ago I see T-2 for all movies released this year that did something significant. Oppenheimer should have PS as good anything hollywood has put out except FX and Meg. 

• Like 1