Grade It:  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Grade It:

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Keanu: Lets get this right off the bat, that cat is so adorable. The cat itself is not be in the film enough which was a little disappointing. Lots of people are really liking this film, I found this film to be more hit or miss on the jokes but when the film hits, it hits out of the park. The story and the chemistry of Key and Peele kept me entertained enough. If you need a film to hold over till the summer blockbusters (AKA Civil War) and already seen The Jungle Book, I recommend giving this a watch. I look forward to more Key and Peele films and hope the next one they make, they get to write themselves.
Grade: B

In comparison to other films of this nature, it does a good job of working within the constraints of its naturally thin plot, knowing where to end while not trying too hard to tack on some random over-arching message. It's hit or miss in terms of joke success rate (an opinion I apparently share with one of the posters above), but the parts that work are often hilarious and its lowest points aren't necessarily boring.

7/10

While it's not overly funny, it's incredibly enjoyable.  And that's all you want when watching something.  The jokes are hit and miss at times but when they do hit, they are hilarious.  The George Michael stuff is the funniest stuff in the film.  When you have a mini van full of gangsters, murderers and drug dealers all singing Freedom or Father Figure, it's pretty damn funny.  I really enjoyed the film.

7/10