FlashMaster659

Mar 3-5 Weekend - Official Estimates - Logan 85.3m, Get Out 26.1m, Shack 16.1m, LEGO Bat 16.5, BIF 4.9m

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Our entire town would be centered around a dope ass movie theatre

40 screens, 3 70MM IMAX screens, showing limited and wide release films alike, all reclining seats, table in front of you with delicious ass food, options for 3D, and if you take out your cell phone even once after the trailers, then you're banned from the theater.

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

40 screens, 3 70MM IMAX screens, showing limited and wide release films alike, all reclining seats, table in front of you with delicious ass food, options for 3D, and if you take out your cell phone even once after the trailers, then you're banned from the theater.

Yesssssss

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Better have some damn Oreo Churros.

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

"Girl, I want you to get out. Of them panties :redcapes:"

"You might think you're a rock dog and can make me moan-a, but why don't you just split before I put a great wall around my hidden figures? I'm sorry your john wick is 50 shades darker, but get out before 

Everybody loves somebody, but I don't love you."

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

"You might think you're a rock dog and can make me moan-a, but why don't you just split before I put a great wall around my hidden figures? I'm sorry your john wick is 50 shades darker, but get out before 

"Logan, before I fall down and we build a shack around your shaft, I just hope that's it's bigger than Kong."

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

600 M worldwide is possible.

I'll say 650+ with s strong possibility at 700 ww.

That's depending on it's Domestic multiplier.

Edited by Brainiac5
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

You and BKB could be roomies. We could make a good reality show from that.

But then Ethan would get suffocated with a pillow for doodling spy names on BKB's nude-Donald Trump poster.