Hiccup

Hiccup's Critical Review Year 2 (Top 25 Coming Tonight!

S-L-A-V-E- 65%

You can't help feel that this is a Gladiator and Braveheart rip-off, S-L-A-V-E elevates visuals and action sequences over story and acting but is nevertheless an entertaining spring blockbuster.

The War of the Worlds- 2%

The War of the Worlds doesn't feel like a summer tent-pole blockbuster but like a direct to TV musical spoof. The War of the Worlds has truly rivals for one of the worst meant to be good non-filler films I have ever seen in my years of CAYOM. Nothing is redeemable in this film.

Come on, 2% is way to harsh. Okay, I understand that the WotW is not everyone's cup of tea, but a 3 sentence filler would do more than 10%, so why would a 6-7 page long feel-good summer feature do that bad.

That is my say on it. Length doesn't matter. Just like in real life budget and running time don't matter. I strongly disliked the film and that is a fact.

1. U.S.S. Seawolf2. My Life to Waste3. Vengeance4. Guardians of Life5. Tim Burton’s Little Demons6. Eternal Sleep7. Appain Way8. Father’s Quake9. The Few10. The Chronicle of Novara: The Stone of Armagon11. Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls12. The Seafarer13. Rivals14. Aerophobia15. Starcraft16. Trader Haters17. New World Chronicles: His Story18. S-L-A-V-E19. The Island20. Dragon Age: Darkness Over Ferelden21. Warcraft22. The Good: The Vast Dark: Part Two23. Pokemon: The Journey Begins24. The Whale25. Martin/Martian