Expedition Everest - Henry Jackman

A Trip to the Moon - Alexandre Desplat

My Hero Academia - John Powell

The Untitled Rescuers Soft Reboot - Hildur Guonadottir

The Untitled Matt Reeves Event Film - Hans Zimmer and Hiroyuki Sawano

Penpal - Nicholas Britell

• Like 1

@cayommagazine

Endless Animation is apparently courting Noelle Stevenson (She-Ra, Two Lonely Bounty Hunters) to co-direct the untitled The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl sequel alongside Daron Nefcy who has been confirmed to return to write and direct.

4 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

Endless Animation is apparently courting Noelle Stevenson (She-Ra, Two Lonely Bounty Hunters) to co-direct the untitled The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl sequel alongside Daron Nefcy who has been confirmed to return to write and direct.

Stevenson is directing the Y7 Christmas BH movie, just a heads up.

6 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

Stevenson is directing the Y7 Christmas BH movie, just a heads up.

TUSG2 would be Y8, doing a three year gap between original like Pigeon 2 and SYI?

@cayommagazine

The title for Daron Nefcy’s and Noelle Stevenson’s untitled Squirrel Girl sequel is being called: “The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl and... Dana” as the movie will focus on the friendship between the two as we here a synopsis should be around the corner.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 2

@CayomMagazine

At a recent investor call Cookie Pictures President and CEO Sebastian Peters dropped a few details regarding what can be expected from Year 7's The Legend of Zelda: Secret of the Guardians:

• Unlike previously planned, SotG will be an original story set in the same universe as Breath of the Wild but will not necessarily lead up to it.
  • Link and Zelda will have "as equal screen time as possible", Peters pointing to their relationship as the core of the film.
  • "Link and Zelda both set out to prove their worth in their respective field, their journey will have them both bond and butt heads"
  • Zelda "takes great interest in science and archaeology", Peters saying the studio looked towards Lily James's own performance as Ydwin in Pillars Of Eternity as an inspiration. "She's a bit of a stuck up, but that can be chalked up to her privileged upbringing."
  • Link "stands up for the little guy even at the cost of own his health" but can be "a bit hotheaded". In contrast to Zelda, Link and his sister Himawari come from basically nothing.
  • The film's main antagonist will not be series staple Ganondorf.
  • Like 3

@cayommagazine

Farmiga Justice?! Vera Farmiga casted in “The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl and... Dana” as the main antagonist. Vera was also supposed to voice Dana but her younger sister and CAYOM superstar Taissa Farmiga (the Voltron franchise, The Scavenger Wars Part II, Kingdom of The Sun and The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl) took over the role.

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

leo-attention.gif?fit=419,354&ssl=1

What level of pandering are we talking about if I may so ask?

OG Space Dad and Space Princess have voice roles in certain films, to start.

There's other things I want to keep in my back pocket for the time being.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

OG Space Dad and Space Princess have voice roles in certain films, to start.

There's other things I want to keep in my back pocket for the time being.

Going the extra mile to make up for the Ydwin denial I see.

• Haha 1