Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 hours ago, grim22 said:

That always happens at Olympics, World Cups or other events. We forget that the athletes are world class, they will give their all in every event.

Yeah this olympics started with the worst opening ceremony and athlethes had to sleep in 30 degree heat with no ac to save the environment while all the politicans who decided that slept in 5  star hotels 

lol 

Edited by Torontofan

4 hours ago, Torontofan said:

anyone find it funny that 1 mod hands out 99.9% of the warning points on this server 

lol

No!

Because most of the time, those points are deserved.

Also, being vague isn't cute. If you're gonna shade a mod, you're better off naming them.

19 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

No!

Because most of the time, those points are deserved.

Also, being vague isn't cute. If you're gonna shade a mod, you're better off naming them.

dude 1 mod 99% of points lol and we all know who it is lol

7 hours ago, Torontofan said:

anyone find it funny that 1 mod hands out 99.9% of the warning points on this server 

lol

I got a feeling that he was probably assinged that job.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dudalb said:

I got a feeling that he was probably assinged that job.

But there many mods one hands out almost all the points is a bit funny

And I spoke with other mods they seem way more chill

Edited by Torontofan

19 hours ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

Well, if everyone knows who it is, name then!

Like, vaguebooking is such a pussy thing.

He's talking about me. I'm the moderator.

And you know what? He's right. I do give out most of the warning points. And sometimes, I can be harsh with that stuff. I've been told that a lot. But somebody has to do it. And I'm just trying to do what I think is best for the forum. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong. But I feel my warnings are pretty fair 98% of the time. And for the most part, they seem to be working. Besides, a 2-point warning that only lasts a month is pretty light all things considered. A slap on the wrist. Something you can quickly learn and quickly change just like that. And most of the time, people learn from my warnings and don't cause any trouble. Good thing we got the "10 points and you're out" system in place, where people can be given multiple chances to learn.

And don't worry LMD, you're allowed to call me out directly. Prefer if you just did it privately, which you did literally yesterday, but you can say my name. I'm not above anybody. I have thick skin. I don't ban people the second somebody criticizes me, like you're pretending I do. And hey! If you bring up a good and valid point, I'll listen and internalize it. Frankly, I've been hit with way more insulting rhetoric than being called "the mod who hands out all the warnings". You're good hon.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Eric is Trapped said:

And you know what? He's right. I do give out most of the warning points. And sometimes, I can be harsh with that stuff. I've been told that a lot. But somebody has to do it. And I'm just trying to do what I think is best for the forum. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong. But I feel my warnings are pretty fair 98% of the time. And for the most part, they seem to be working. Besides, a 2-point warning that only lasts a month is pretty light all things considered. A slap on the wrist. Something you can quickly learn and quickly change just like that. And most of the time, people learn from my warnings and don't cause any trouble. Good thing we got the "10 points and you're out" system in place, where people can be given multiple chances to learn.

And don't worry LMD, you're allowed to call me out directly. Prefer if you just did it privately, which you did literally yesterday, but you can say my name. I'm not above anybody. I have thick skin. I don't ban people the second somebody criticizes me, like you're pretending I do. And hey! If you bring up a good and valid point, I'll listen and internalize it. Frankly, I've been hit with way more insulting rhetoric than being called "the mod who hands out all the warnings". You're good hon.

I love ya, babe. ❤️

Fuck these bitches! I find you fair and understanding.

10 hours ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

I love ya, babe. ❤️

Did you get a warning for wishing Trumps shooter hadn't missed? 

14 hours ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

I love ya, babe. ❤️

eric mostly gives warning points for saying stuff he don't agree with so no he wont.

This be eric modding style which makes him bit of a joke here

"hey you broke a rule!

"also here some more points cause I don't like you and what you said but I don't break rules, but I just don't like and making these points makes my existence seem happy"

As I said wont name names, but there some senior members who sort of think eric is a bit of a wildcard

Edited by Torontofan

22 hours ago, Eric is Trapped said:

You would, the senior mods have had to slap your wrists a few times when you have temper tantrums

3 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Been watching some Shirley MacLaine stuff over the past week and 90s/early 2000s Renee Zellweger was literally MacLaine reincarnated (I know MacLaine is still alive but you know what I mean).

Irma La Douche is a banger.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WorkingonaName said:

Irma La Douche is a banger.

She’s so funny in that. Few actresses with the kind of comedic dexterity she has. Some amazing fits too.

Just remembered I have What a Way to Go! (A movie where practically every actor in Hollywood falls in love with her) on blu ray and have to watch that sometime.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Torontofan said:

eric mostly gives warning points for saying stuff he don't agree with so no he wont.

This be eric modding style which makes him bit of a joke here

"hey you broke a rule!

"also here some more points cause I don't like you and what you said but I don't break rules, but I just don't like and making these points makes my existence seem happy"

As I said wont name names, but there some senior members who sort of think eric is a bit of a wildcard

If you're gonna continue shit-talking, I think we gotta make you a separate place or something.

Cause you sound very bothered, sweetie. Saying you won't name anyone, it's just giving pussy. Call shit out if you wanna! But, the half-assed effort isn't cute or flattering.

I've fought with mods and posters here, and I've called them out directly. It sounds like you're upset and looking for a place to vent or place that blame on Eric. Take it to DMs with those mods or something if you're that bothered.