Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

Just now, charlie Jatinder said:

This is bit surprising. I thought The Avengers will be close to The Force Awakens but it fell short by some 35mn, with just 193mn admissions and inflation & ER adjusted gross in 2019 of $1.466 Billion at Avengers: Endgame ticket rates.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TH-Ls41nH4q1ap1ZLLdtIL7ZvBZLUPNyCBnGymiERFE/edit#gid=223167057

On 4/23/2012 at 11:42 PM, Fake said:

Hopefully. In 2011, Hollywood's share in Indian box office was only just 8-10%. In the next 5-6 years, this figure should double.

Still there if not considering anomalies of Avengers: Endgame, The Lion King, Spider-man and Captain Marvel in same year.

On 4/24/2012 at 5:45 PM, Olive said:
On 4/24/2012 at 5:38 PM, 'Robertron said:

Expect a HUGE opening here in Australia!It's midnight presales are through the roof!I'm expecting an AUD10m OW!

AUD 10M is not that big at all.

from there to AUD10mn opening day.

Besides, reading first pages of this thread was really nice. People thinking it will do 400, some optimists going as high as 600 but that's about it. I can only imagine how 895 would have felt.