YM!

Edgy Reviews by YourMother

April 

The Screwtape Letters - Filled with unlikable characters and mediocre story, this fails. Near

Level D-

Gorillas - Pretty solid nature documentary but it won’t leave you going ape shit about it (No, okay, maybe the next few puns can work, please laugh) C

Skeleton Crew - When you get down to the bare bones (laugh damn you) it’s a standard horror movie but has some great visuals. C+

American Dragon: Jake Long - This show was the shit as a kid, and it’s the shit as a movie. 

Bounty Hunters from Heaven - Aside for my ability to give it a higher than a D, due to Gambino, this movie doesn’t soar to the heavens but rather burns easily in hell in this boring movie. God’s a dick, anyone one not Gambino is forgettable and to be honest so is his character causes his arc kind of sucks too. Lowkey thinking about 

but Gambino deserves my love D

120 Days Of Sodom - Utterly boring D+

Our City - Possibly the best animated movie of the year. db3.jpg A

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Thanks 1

May 

The Towering Inferno - Although light on story and some characterization, this is a fun yet epic way to kick start the summer. B-

The Witch Of Blackbird Pond - A shockingly good adaption. B-

Bounty Hamster - A truly fun animated movie with a smart script, something the plot falters a bit but that’s a personal nitpick due how madcap and manically fun it is. @The Shape of Pasta finally gets the coveted db3.jpg&key=aae3de3b5f983f47de90c35dc0c3 A

The Road to El Dorado - Another solid remake that’s a shitton of fun B

Life after Death - What. The. Fuck. 

F

• Like 2

Before we go to June, I’m doing new grades:

D will be replaced with 

C will be replaced with 

185?cb=20151103125558

B will be replaced with  Blank+_16bc6e089b9e808357194c98058b495b.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

13 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Before we go to June, I’m doing new grades:

D will be replaced with 

C will be replaced with 

185?cb=20151103125558

B will be replaced with  Blank+_16bc6e089b9e808357194c98058b495b.

How do you do in between grades like plus or minuses?

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

How do you do in between grades like plus or minuses?

Ex. A D+ or D- would still have what represents the D grade. I.e. the better luck next time fix boi meme.

2 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

I couldn't tell honestly :lol:

Yeah. I won’t spoil but you didn’t get a C

Sorry about that. I actually came up with idea to widen my grading system to make it more fun. The original C was supposed to be 

but Where’s the Dong made more sense to me.

• Like 1

Just now, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Yeah. I won’t spoil but you didn’t get a C

Sorry about that. I actually came up with idea to widen my grading system to make it more fun. The original C was supposed to be 

but Where’s the Dong made not sense to me.

It's all good ^_^

The whole grading system is dong based.

The grade represents laughing at how bad it is and that fact that like Arthur in the video is not or ever will be a quality dong.

Like many fucbois, the grade represents on how fast the process was to get/give the dong, they were too slow to save the movie.

The grade says they have the materials to make a dong unlike or F but it’s misshapen, causing you to wonder where is it. 

is to represent that the movie has an efficient dong that you are mesmerized by causing you eyes to light up in awe but it’s not expanded

means not only do you have a dong but it’s girthy, expanded and pleasing and you’re ready to ride on the top of the movie world, veiny and full of creative juices.

June 

Damnation Alley - Although lacking in substance and feels a lot like your typical post apocalypse movie, the cast soars and it is somewhat fun. 185?cb=20151103125558&key=fdc1923def6702 C

From a Black Sky - Sure some scares are decent but even thing is pretty shitty. 

D+

Rise Of The Dead - Although World War Z wore the movie plot better, still a solid popcorn flick and it’s better than From a Black Sky 185?cb=20151103125558&key=fdc1923def6702 C+

Lord of The Flies - With a hard hitting message, epic suspense and a strong story, Lord Of The Flies is fucking fantastic. db3.jpg&key=aae3de3b5f983f47de90c35dc0c3 A

The Odyssey: The Spoils Of War - Having battles that make 300 looks like child’s play, a jaw dropping score, and the sophisificatedness of Dunkirk, The Spoils Of War creates an Odyssey that’ll make you jump up in the air in pleasure and have your cares soar away despite a slightly laggy first act. db3.jpg&key=aae3de3b5f983f47de90c35dc0c3A-

The Beach House - A poorly made pile of shambles desperate to int is a reaction, it’ll make you scream in frustration of how bad it is. 

The Simulation - A well down sci fi flick Blank%2B_16bc6e089b9e808357194c98058b495

B

Fab 5 - It’s kind of funny, I’ll give it that. 185?cb=20151103125558&key=fdc1923def6702 C-

• Like 1