Hiccup23

CAYOM Year 3: Discussion

I am burnt out...I will not be creating anymore fillers. I gotta finish Dark Side hopefully Sunday or next week. 

That super secret film is probably gonna get delayed until Y4. 

Edited by Hiccup23
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Xillix said:

February 15th - Needs 2 films

Considering how February 14th is Valentines Day, and makes a five day, do we really need the film to open on the 15th?

Just now, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Considering how February 14th is Valentines Day, and makes a five day, do we really need the film to open on the 15th?

I've been debating moving Metroid forward one day for that sweet Valentine's money.

Just now, cookie said:

I've been debating moving Metroid forward one day for that sweet Valentine's money.

I thought Metroid opens on Valentines Day unless you mean Wednesday so you can have a six day.

3 minutes ago, Isle of Pasta said:

Lmao hopefully this re-write saves it.

I read the pre-re-write version and 

Spoiler

Actually enjoyed it a lot. I didn't have the same problems that others had. Let's hope the re-write is better not worse

18 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

No, that's why I said "weekends that need finished films." It still needs one more film for the weekend even with the Valentine's opener because it's V-Day and Presidents Day weekend.

15 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Hmmmmmmm... let's see what I can drum up for 2 Lonely 2 Zookepers :ph34r:

It's coming! And it will feature Tom Cruise riding a Polar Bear and yes Ansel Elgort drinking lots of milk straight out of the carton.

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

It's coming! And it will feature Tom Cruise riding a Polar Bear and yes Ansel Elgort drinking lots of milk straight out of the carton.

And here I looked at the schedule and thought "you know what, maybe we could get through this year without any serious trainwrecks".

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Just for that y’all are getting a Bionicle reboot down the line.

The two tentpoles I have I’m most nervous about is Lilo and Stitch and Howling Commandos. Especially the former (there’s a change that can piss others off). Pigeon should definitely charm, and God of War is fun action spectacle. Everything else I feel great about.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

1 minute ago, cookie said:

And here I looked at the schedule and thought "you know what, maybe we could get through this year without any serious trainwrecks".

I'm borrowing from the Timmy' s Winter Vacation school of just changing the entire direction of the franchise towards the ridiculous for this one

• Astonished 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I'm borrowing from the Timmy' s Winter Vacation school of just changing the entire direction of the franchise towards the ridiculous for this one

I am a trendsetter yet again...

...Unfortunately :kitschjob:

37 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Man, the Mission: Impossible franchise is going in a very weird direction