Hiccup23

CAYOM Year 3: Discussion

20 minutes ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

I know I probably shouldn’t tweak the film too much if it was already live, but I know this is sensitive (and honestly, somewhat personal) territory for me, so I really care about getting this right.

I don’t want it to be another AFTER PARTY.

Framing sexual assault and framing a person with depression are two very different things. I can forgive questionable bits on the latter as long as the framing is devoid of malice unintentional or otherwise.

Edited by cookie

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

Framing sexual assault and framing a person with depression are two very different things. I can forgive questionable bits on the latter as long as the framing is devoid of malice unintentional or otherwise.

It fixes the fundamental problem of After Party by framing her at the center and staying with her the whole time. She makes mistakes, but never out of malice, and she remains sympathetic the whole way through. 

I really hope it works.

8 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Posted yes but I’m unsure about the rules on feedback. Like after it’s submitted I can give feedback but not review it?

Giving feedback and reviewing are two different things. Technically everything that has been posted is a work-in-progress until Part 1 closes. I think avoiding handing out a grade or an overall opinion and just give impressions on specific parts would be the best way to go about it.

Edit: Or what @4815162342 just said.

Edited by cookie

I need casting help for Kim Possible. Have yet to find the right actor for her role.

Also about my films. I’m fairly satisfied in one of my tentpoles. The other one I have posted but am still working on. The other is action packed but likely to get planned so fixing it. The last one is incompleted.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

3 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I need casting help for Kim Possible. Have yet to find the right actor for her role.

Sophia Lillis (Bev in IT)? She'd fit the age bracket and is a natural redhead.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

On 2/17/2018 at 3:41 PM, The Shape of Pasta said:

Glee?

Didn't see this until now.

Yeah you are right! When Part 1 closes let me know what two films you want me to review first and do a full analysis of!!

Edited by Hiccup23
  • Astonished 1