Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Breckenridge is

Jessie?

I guess she is playing Samantha a new character.

Can't wait to see the new characters in Alexandria and how they get along with the group.

Next episode will have Scott Ian as a walker.

Edited by Neo

These are some of the actors that will be playing the Alexandrians

Michael Traynor- Nicholas

image.jpg

Elijah Marcano- Mikey

image.jpg

Ann Mahoney- Olivia

image.jpg

Corey Brill- Pete

image.jpg

Katelyn (Unknown Last Name)- Enid (Rumored Sophia Replacement)

image.jpg

Major Dotson- Sam

image.jpg

I'm also happy to see Michone talk more this second half. She barely got a line in the first half.

Edited by Heat Vision

Corey Brill- Pete

image.jpg

I'm also happy to see Michone talk more this second half. She barely got a line in the first half.

The doctor that Aaron talked about.

Ann Mahoney- Olivia

image.jpg

Oh, Douglas, a weapon is a weapon? Anything can be a weapon. To most people a hammer'd be more deadly than that sword, you let people keep those. I've got knives in my kitchen that aren't much smaller than that. Let the woman keep the sword.

Michael Traynor- Nicholas

image.jpg

Am I the only one who's noticed we've been overrun?! Taken over by crazy people?! We used to be

safe! We used to be happy! Now Rick has us running outside, digging holes and searching places we've already searched! Doesn't this seem suspicious?! I think he wants this place for himself... I think he's trying to pick us off! One by one! Nobody put him in charge - He came here and just took over! I can't be the only one who's noticed this!

Could be the new Shane.

Spoilery bits from next episode

* While Rick is walking through ASZ, we see two houses next door to one another. Aaron tells him they can have both. Rick, as a precaution, makes them all sleep in the same house in the same room for the first night. The leader of ASZ comes around and comments on them staying in the same house. The next day Rick talks about them not having to share a room.

* While Rick is in his new house he receives his first visitor. A shirtless Rick (yummmmm) meets Alexandra (character name not known) at the door. Right away she offers to cut his hair. Her son is around Carls age so they immediately have something in common.

* There are a few kids Carl's age and a girl, Enid, that Carl may be interested in.

* Each person in the group is given a specific job. Daryl is the only person who doesn't have a job assigned to him and doesn't seem to like the place. He spends a lot of time on the porch (from the preview). At one point, he skins a possum even though there is plenty of good food to eat.

* The group is shown how to do a 'run'. A son of one of the community's leaders has a walker chained up, which ends up missing. It creeps up on the group from out of nowhere. One of them stabs the walker and the leader's son throws a fit (Lizzie anyone?). Glenn ends up punching the guy who chained the walker. The guy's mother thanks Glenn for teaching her son a lesson.

* In the house Carl is in he hears a noise upstairs. With knife in hand, Carl opens the door (from the preview). It's empty apart from some magazines which we find out later belong to the local kids. They used the house as a hangout. No walkers behind the door though. Carl is just imagining or thinking like his father; always on the look out.

* At one point, Carol mentions the group may possibly get weak if they stay at the community. They want to stay, but it's more of a concern they will become weak. Rick then says they won't get weak. He goes on to says that if the people in the ASZ don't make it, the group will just take it.

• Like 1

Spoilery bits from next episode

* While Rick is walking through ASZ, we see two houses next door to one another. Aaron tells him they can have both. Rick, as a precaution, makes them all sleep in the same house in the same room for the first night. The leader of ASZ comes around and comments on them staying in the same house. The next day Rick talks about them not having to share a room.

* While Rick is in his new house he receives his first visitor. A shirtless Rick (yummmmm) meets Alexandra (character name not known) at the door. Right away she offers to cut his hair. Her son is around Carls age so they immediately have something in common.

* There are a few kids Carl's age and a girl, Enid, that Carl may be interested in.

* Each person in the group is given a specific job. Daryl is the only person who doesn't have a job assigned to him and doesn't seem to like the place. He spends a lot of time on the porch (from the preview). At one point, he skins a possum even though there is plenty of good food to eat.

* The group is shown how to do a 'run'. A son of one of the community's leaders has a walker chained up, which ends up missing. It creeps up on the group from out of nowhere. One of them stabs the walker and the leader's son throws a fit (Lizzie anyone?). Glenn ends up punching the guy who chained the walker. The guy's mother thanks Glenn for teaching her son a lesson.

* In the house Carl is in he hears a noise upstairs. With knife in hand, Carl opens the door (from the preview). It's empty apart from some magazines which we find out later belong to the local kids. They used the house as a hangout. No walkers behind the door though. Carl is just imagining or thinking like his father; always on the look out.

* At one point, Carol mentions the group may possibly get weak if they stay at the community. They want to stay, but it's more of a concern they will become weak. Rick then says they won't get weak. He goes on to says that if the people in the ASZ don't make it, the group will just take it.

Give me more.

Shown how to do a run? This group is best at runs they should be teaching them how.

That is true a rested group acts/responds better. Whats better to eat, sleep, keep active 24/7 rather than on the go, sleep wherever and eat when it is available. Definitely being in one place is beneficial.

The last part give me chills.

Wonder what the noise behind the walls was? Children playing? When we see the group inside Alexandria there are no children that we can see and this would likely be 30 seconds after the end of 5.11.

Edited by Neo

Give me more.

Shown how to do a run? This group is best at runs they should be teaching them how.

That is true a rested group acts/responds better. Whats better to eat, sleep, keep active 24/7 rather than on the go, sleep wherever and eat when it is available. Definitely being in one place is beneficial.

The last part give me chills.

Wonder what the noise behind the walls was? Children playing? When we see the group inside Alexandria there are no children that we can see and this would likely be 30 seconds after the end of 5.11.

I was quite confused by the ending as well. Rick heard kids playing behind the fence but nothing was there. Even the preview didn't show someone behind the fence. Could it be that Rick heard something he WANTED to hear? Or the kids simply hide when the hear the fence open?

The teaching them to go on a run part is hilarious but then again they know how to work together without even talking. Now that they are in Alexandria and will probably go on runs with other people they need to learn to work with them. What shocks me is that Daryl didn't get a job. He's probably the best hunter in Alexandria now. He could easily teach people to track and hunt.

The last part is definitely badass and signifies Rick taking over by the end of the season.

No more spoilers sadly. Each season Walking Dead gets better and better at hiding them.

• Like 1