Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

• Community Manager

Man, I am loving this show. I can't wait to see what happens in the next episode. While the show can be kind of lame and idiotic when it comes to dramatic scenes, it does zombie scenes very well. Who else likes this show?

Edited by CJohn

This is my favorite cable show. I only just found about it too. I downloaded the first episode the day before season 2 premiered because all my friends were talking about how great the show was. It was so awesome that I watched the rest of the first season the same day lol.The best part is that the ratings for this are thru the roof. I can't even count how many times I get into a show and they get canceled after only 1 season...

• Like 1

This show is so freakin boring this season. Who cares for Sophia? Enough with "love triangle" that was never a triangle already! Lori would never be with Shane had he not told her Rick was dead. So no triangle. End it right here. Finally, do something with Andrea or kill her. Sorry, her moping and sulking is way too annoying.This show needs Michone and Governor pronto!

• Like 2

This show is so freakin boring this season. Who cares for Sophia? Enough with "love triangle" that was never a triangle already! Lori would never be with Shane had he not told her Rick was dead. So no triangle. End it right here. Finally, do something with Andrea or kill her. Sorry, her moping and sulking is way too annoying.This show needs Michone and Governor pronto!

The first post I've "liked" on the new forum. Totally agree. This season has been pretty bad.

It's funny in a way how the best 2 characters in the show are an original character (Daryl Dixon, BAMF) and a character who in the comics was dead very early on (Shane).The show's pace has slowed considerably but it'll pick up the next couple episodes when Hershel's Farm reveals a couple secrets. I'm still thinking the Season 2 finale will end with the discovery of the prison.

Season 2 has been pretty boring so far. It's turning into a soap opera with zombies. The end of the last episode where

Lori found out she was pregnant

was just so WTF to me. I never cared much about her character and I'm really dreading them dragging out the "drama" for this over the next who knows how many episodes.

Season 2 has been pretty boring so far. It's turning into a soap opera with zombies. The end of the last episode where

Lori found out she was pregnant

was just so WTF to me. I never cared much about her character and I'm really dreading them dragging out the "drama" for this over the next who knows how many episodes.

This will probably drag thru to the third season since shes probably pregnant with Shane's kid.

I like it. Luckily Season 1 was so short I was able to catch up very quickly.However, I am getting really tired of the angle with the children. The damn girl has been lost in the woods for about 4 episodes, and the kid has been in bed for 3. Sunday's episode was actually very boring. Let's move on already.

Edited by rockNrollaDIM

If they don't find the girl, dead or alive, in the next episode I'm gonna lose it.

Also I agree this whole pregnancy thing just seems like it's going to be a nuisance. Especially if there's gonna be a "Whos' da baby daddy???!" drama. Come on, this is Walking Dead, not One Tree Hill.

Now all you bitches need catch up on Sons of Anarchy- this season has been on fire!!

• Community Manager

I like it. Luckily Season 1 was so short I was able to catch up very quickly.However, I am getting really tired of the angle with the children. The damn girl has been lost in the woods for about 4 episodes, and the kid has been in bed for 3. Sunday's episode was actually very boring. Let's move on already.

Ok, I get the girl complaint, but really the kid? You expect him to recover that fast?

About the pregnancy, it's from the comics so they're not changing that, and in fact it's necessary for certain events to play out.Of course the "soap opera" angle as you put it is only alleged because the show has kept a certain character alive considerably longer than his comics lifespan. And considering how that character has affected and changed events (from the comics) based on said character's continued existence, it's paying off now and will pay off in the future more than a continued triangle of drama may detract.But I agree about Sophia going missing. Completely invented for the show as a plot device.

Edited by 4815162342

Those of you who say this show is boring are missing the point. This isn't Resident Evil, it's The Walking Dead. Just like the comics, the show is character driven, the zombies are merely the backdrop."The Walking Dead" actually refers to the survivors, not the zombies. And in the comics there have been *several issues in a row* with *NO* zombies. As such, not every episode of the show is going to be zombie-heavy. If you don't like that prospect, don't watch the show and go pop in a Michael Bay movie. The explosions and loud noises will stimulate you.You can say it moves too slow, but guess what? The show is a *day-by-day* survival story. Each episode picks up exactly where the last left off, meaning each episode picks up the *day of or the day after* where the previous ended. It's only been 2 weeks since Rick woke up in the hospital, and I'd say a hell of a lot has happened. You can't expect story arcs to play themselves out quickly in a show with such a time span. It would be unrealistic, in real life it can take ages to find a missing child, and that's not during a damn zombie apocalypse. What do you expect? People bitching about the pacing need to quit watching and turn on a made-for-TV movie on the SyFy Channel instead, that's much more in line with your attention spans.And really, those complaining about the farm storyline are completely ignoring the fact that AMC is simply building it up to a blowout climax. Those that have read the comics will likely have already realized that the show is going to end the farm story arc the same way it does in the comics, or at least very similarly. Two major clues were dropped like bombshells in the last episode. One was Maggie and Herschel looking at each other the way they did when the group said they would shoot Sophia if they found her bitten or already as a walker. The other was when Herschel instantly told Rick they didn't have to move their camp *closer to the barn* to be less of a disturbance around the house after he mentioned the prospect to Herschel. This is all leading up to a balls-to-the-wall episode, likely episode 7, the last before the mid-season break. It should make for some awesome TV.

Edited by PDC1987