YM!

YourMother’s Fear IV Reviews: Pumpkin Spiced Fall Edition From The Crypt

Spark: Beyond The Sky 

After prereading the outline for this, I was excited for it and when it rushed to this year I was even more hyped but also a bit worried. Spaghetti took a weekend and made my worries evaporate as well as possibly one of my favorite films this year. The action scenes are always well done and creative mainly due to new Infinite powers, the visuals are awe inspiring and beautiful along with some excellent cinematography thanks to an upped budget, and the writing is well done providing a strong story as well as the same characters you love. Sasha Lane continues to ace it as Alex, Michelle Pfieffer is also a very strong standout as well as Olivia Cooke, Charlie Heaton also provides us more of the glorious Kozar and Aubrey Plaza as true bug waifu Aera. Anthony Gonzalez is also solid as Mevino and he has a strong future in CAYOM. My only problem with the film is build up and pacing leading to the final act isn’t strong. This should dominate the holidays, I loved this movie. Definitely a step up from Homeward and maybe a bit on the same level as Rising.

9.5/10.0

tumblr_inline_mqrh26jIU11qz4rgp.jpg

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cookie said:

I feel like 7 would be too low for that masterpiece of a video.

Perhaps I will make the Peter/Quag dance the new 7-7.9 while this masterpiece will takes its place as 8-8.9 next to Expand Dong where it belongs.

10 hours ago, Spagheditary said:

I can’t wait to see how you react to the post credits scenes. Especially one in particular.

Speaking of, due to that Milwaukee mention and 

Spoiler

Two Lonely Bounty Hunters

I’m bumping it up to a 9.5/10.0

• Thanks 1