That One Girl

The Dead Don't Die | June 14, 2019 | Focus Features | Jim Jarmusch zombie movie with Adam Driver, Bill Murray, Tilda Swinton, Chloë Sevigny, Steve Buscemi, Danny Glover, Caleb Landry Jones, etc.

On 5/14/2019 at 1:06 PM, CoolEric258 said:

Anybody know when reactions/reviews will drop?

it is horrible. By now it is probably leaving theaters (opening week) and you should not worry about missing this, nor should you waste 1 mg for streaming it. There is gore, bad jokes, slow and dull plot, and an unsatisfying ending.  They even discuss the script of the movie In the movie. This was going so badly they didn't even spend the 100,000 needed to fix the script and repair and thus finish it.  I would have liked it more if Selina Gomez were lying there half eaten on the screen for a few seconds. a close up of her would improve this. so would a cameo by Harold Ramus, though not by much. And none of the characters that die say something funny as they die. What a missed opportunity. This film will cure insomnia, and any work-related stress since it is so much worse than my job. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/24/2019 at 3:38 AM, That One Guy said:

This was a lot of fun.  Can understand why a lot of people didn't like it but it worked for me.  Maybe I'm just easy to please, but Adam Driver, Bill Murray, and Tilda Swinton + zombies is close to impossible to screw up.

close but not impossible.