Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM Year VI - Advanced Schedule (Phase 1)

Advanced Schedule in Phases  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea?

• Yes - let's do this again next year!
    • No - the experiment had failed!

@Spaghetti For whatever it's worth this article listed 31 theatres that played Dunkirk in IMAX 15/70 in North America: https://ew.com/movies/2017/07/19/dunkirk-imax-70-mm-where-to-see/

Several of those were the planetarium-style dome screens and/or museums and special venues that don't normally screen commercial films, though.

1 minute ago, Spaghetti said:

Deal.

I’m cool with this as even though the two are big PG-13 movies, Mario will likely benefit from being the major animated movie of the holiday (though can I get the majority of IMAX?). And the market is big enough for it to gain a $80M-$100M five day.... right @Spaghetti?

1 minute ago, Xillix said:

@Spaghetti For whatever it's worth this article listed 31 theatres that played Dunkirk in IMAX 15/70 in North America: https://ew.com/movies/2017/07/19/dunkirk-imax-70-mm-where-to-see/

Several of those were the planetarium-style dome screens and/or museums and special venues that don't normally screen commercial films, though.

Then we'll just to a regular split, and my share just happens to have the locations with film.

Just now, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I’m cool with this as even though the two are big PG-13 movies, Mario will likely benefit from being the major animated movie of the holiday (though can I get the majority of IMAX?). And the market is big enough for it to gain a $80M-$100M five day.... right @Spaghetti?

67/33 split in Mario's favor good?

2 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

67/33 split in Mario's favor good?

I’m good with 60-65/35-40 but Before I agree, do you think Mario would still do good there. Like what would you guess?

Just now, cookie said:

Only if @YourMother the Edgelord keeps true to his word that I get a 75% stake on the 21st.

And I get all the big locations.

I’m good with that. Besides not expecting Tintin to be huge in IMAX as it’s animated and even then I only have it during the holiday season as it’s the only way I can get a decent DOM total ($100M-$150M is what I’m hoping for)

1 minute ago, cookie said:

Only if @YourMother the Edgelord keeps true to his word that I get a 75% stake on the 21st.

And I get all the big locations.

As the person doing actuals I can 100% guarantee you that I won't be going in and judging on specific theatre locations to affect the gross, lol

But sure I don't care if we put it down that you get all the full-height screens that week.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I’m good with 60-65/35-40 but Before I agree, do you think Mario would still do good there. Like what would you guess?

I actually think it'd be better off, since none of the big December films really target families explicitly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

I actually think it'd be better off, since none of the big December films really target families explicitly.

I dunno what you mean everyone should bring their kindergartners to Silent Hill 3

• Haha 1