Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM Year VI - Advanced Schedule (Phase 1)

Advanced Schedule in Phases  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea?

• Yes - let's do this again next year!
    • No - the experiment had failed!

Just now, Reddroast said:

Ok

It’s nothing personal but I just want the best legs possible for BAG2 especially as it and Mass Effect are in spitting range. As well as keeping IMAX as long as possible.

Why not trying to see if Blankments will share for Carmen’s Voyage?

• Like 1

Now to plan out the rest of my schedule. I have a solid idea on where Pigeon 2 is roosting as well as a concept for The Music In Me’s release date. Eyes will aim for either right before Spark, late March or August.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

It’s nothing personal but I just want the best legs possible for BAG2 especially as it and Mass Effect are in spitting range. As well as keeping IMAX as long as possible.

Why not trying to see if Blankments will share for Carmen’s Voyage?

to pre-empt him asking, I'm fairly certain EGK will say no but I need to know the MPAA rating of his film

1 hour ago, Spaghetti said:

May 20th is your best bet (Feb 11th is also open, but opening right before Pokemon probably isn't a great idea), but then you only get a week of IMAX.

You may need to negotiate a split with another player.

I'll move it to May 20th, then.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blankments said:

just so you're aware, another space opera animated movie opens a month later but i think it should be ok

And in the middle of another space opera in May and Blue and Gold II The next weekend, which is kind of bad for a PG-13 animated film.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

I actually think it'd be better off, since none of the big December films really target families explicitly.

I mean my movie is definitely dealing with themes and stuff that would resonate really well with family audiences

Spoiler

Especially families with certain children

Just now, cookie said:

I mean my movie is definitely dealing with themes and stuff that would resonate really well with family audiences

Hide contents

Especially families with certain children

Are you aiming for a PG or PG-13 rating?

7 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

Are you aiming for a PG or PG-13 rating?

Soft PG-13 for now but depending on how the movie turns out I could go lower. Probably not going to include any bad language at all for one thing.

Edited by cookie

7 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

@Alpha Wanna trade Lumberjanes for StarFox and swap the two form May 20 to July 15? Same IMAX time frame, but I want Lumberjanes to play through as much of the summer as possible.

Still don’t think it’s a good idea to be honest. As the Reeves film may hurt despite the R rating, and Pigeon 2 will likely be in mid to late July.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cookie said:

Soft PG-13 for now but depending on how the movie turns out I could go lower. Probably not going to include any bad language at all.

Ouch. Please spare Tintin or Mario.

• Like 1