Eric Lasagna

The Marvels | November 10, 2023 | Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter

1 minute ago, Deep Wang said:

Avatar bet that it isn't going to hit $1b?

Yep. Three months avatar bet: if it has a pathway to do it, we wait until it makes it or not. You are an old timer, same as me. I’m betting big on this one breaking out over Vol. 3 because I see the ingredients of this actually surpassing people’s expectations. Not joking. It’s all in good fun but I genuinely believe in this film.

1 minute ago, ZattMurdock said:

Yep. Three months avatar bet: if it has a pathway to do it, we wait until it makes it or not. You are an old timer, same as me. I’m betting big on this one breaking out over Vol. 3 because I see the ingredients of this actually surpassing people’s expectations. Not joking. It’s all in good fun but I genuinely believe in this film.

easy-money-terminator.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, poweranimals said:

I thought they weren't attending?

The Marvel Hall H panel is “not attending”. So no cast, no footage, no Kevin.

The Marvel booth still exists with the props; and the Portal to Hell is located at the Marvel merch check out. Can attested. Was there for 3 hours last night. 

Anyway; I heard there is a trailer coming. Can they be super cute and drop it on Saturday at 5PM PST 🥺

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Cap said:

The Marvel Hall H panel is “not attending”. So no cast, no footage, no Kevin.

The Marvel booth still exists with the props; and the Portal to Hell is located at the Marvel merch check out. Can attested. Was there for 3 hours last night. 

Anyway; I heard there is a trailer coming. Can they be super cute and drop it on Saturday at 5PM PST 🥺

I was spoiled and I’m mad; beware twitter and please no one share bad quality shit here.

18 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

I was spoiled and I’m mad; beware twitter and please no one share bad quality shit here.

I deleted my Twitter like a couple months ago. I thought about reactivated it for Comic Con and I’m just like no I’m good.

• Like 1

Just now, Cap said:

I deleted my Twitter like a couple months ago. I thought about reactivated it for Comic Con and I’m just like no I’m good.

Go to Threads and follow me there. It’s truly taking over, Zuck and Mosseri just need to get that trending topics thing sorted out. The cool people are all there already.