Eric Duncan

Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What'd You Think?

On 1/18/2024 at 12:12 PM, Torontofan said:

This movie will likely become more popular over time as the DC world is crashing.

Thie movie is a bit of a mess but really even a 3hr version in theaters would been epic.

This movie is really elevated as it has an epicness to it and a vision. 

It is much better then the thearirical version, if for no other reason then the Fourth World stuff.....but it is still full of flaws and the whole epilogue is just terrible.

That to me is one of the major problems with Snyder....he gets good ideas but then messes up the execution, and seems unable to be critical of his own mateiral.

Edited by dudalb

3 hours ago, dudalb said:

It is much better then the thearirical version, if for no other reason then the Fourth World stuff.....but it is still full of flaws and the whole epilogue is just terrible.

That to me is one of the major problems with Snyder....he gets good ideas but then messes up the execution, and seems unable to be critical of his own mateiral.

I think a theatrical cut would be more cleaned up

a lot of streaming movies are just padded for no reason. 

On 1/27/2024 at 12:05 AM, Torontofan said:

I think a theatrical cut would be more cleaned up

a lot of streaming movies are just padded for no reason. 

The cut he wanted to release in theaters was 214 minutes (3 hours and 34 minutes). When WB approved the Snyder Cut, he didn't need to shoot any new footage, but he decided to add stuff, like the epilogue and Martian Manhunter, which is something that in my opinion hurts the movie because it looks noticeable different.

4 hours ago, Napoleon said:

The cut he wanted to release in theaters was 214 minutes (3 hours and 34 minutes). When WB approved the Snyder Cut, he didn't need to shoot any new footage, but he decided to add stuff, like the epilogue and Martian Manhunter, which is something that in my opinion hurts the movie because it looks noticeable different.

People will watch 3 hr movies if the storyline is epic enough

I think a 3hr cut of Synder would have done much better... would gotten good reviews and it seemed audiences liked it. 

Edited by Torontofan