Eric the Marxist

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 | December 20, 2024

56 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Rouge might make the movie PG-13 so I doubt we have her. I fear what happens when these movies start introducing the young female animal characters. Furries are the worst 

Just remove the breasts, problem solved.

The Netflix cartoon gave Rouge a more modest outfit and basically made her bust invisible, so it’s not like there hasn’t been precedent for it. 

I wouldn’t necessarily be surprised if these movies don’t bother with Rouge altogether, though. If she’s not in the movie that’s adapting Sonic Adventure 2, I’m not sure where else they could introduce her.

I think it would be smarter to introduce Blaze before you introduce Rogue. At least Blaze is from another dimension like Sonic and is a fire-shooting princess.

Suppose you could make it so Rogue snuck over from another dimension and has survived by stealing jewels.

30 minutes ago, Lux Lenchner said:

What are the odds this becomes the 2nd biggest opening for a video game movie behind Mario and opens to $100M in its OW?

This is not opening 100 mil, especially not in December. Could see mid 50s-low 60s opening here which should take it to 200 mil+

• Like 1