Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

A lot of french movies! :D

How much do you think La belle et la bete can do?I hope good but too much competition..

5-7m for La Belle et la Bête in Russia, I can't see more given the competition and the exhange rate. For a French movie it's quite good.

And by the way, what about Rio 2's qualities? Is it a good movie, can it compete with the first one? I don't feel the same excitment we saw for the first one, I'm not excited myself about it, despite I loved the first one.

Edited by Tails Miles Prower

You don't find inscription «Captain America» on russian posters  B)

It's one of the heroes from The Avengers, people know who he is, and given the growth of Thor 2/Iron Man 3 over the previous movies that wouldn't prevent an increase for this one as well, particularly with all these eulogistic reviews.

Edited by Tails Miles Prower

Friday is not important. Saturday will decide everything. Will make some calcullations in the morning.  

For La Belle et la Bête don't think it will gross that much. Something like 1.5-2 mln OW and 3.7-5 mln total. The worst and the best case. 

Early estimates and weekend projections

Rio 2 31,5-45-140-150 - 365 mln weekend 

Need for Speed 14.8 - 20,5 - 39 - 34 - 108-109 mln weekend

Hotel Grand Budapest 4,8 + 7,5 + 15,5 + 14,5 - 42-43 mln weekend

Sparta 6,4 + 8,4 + 16,3 + 14 - 45 mln weekend

Slightly more than 10m once again. 

• Like 1

Rio 2 passing 10m ow is great,better than Rio,and better legs expected.I wonder if How to train your Dragon 2 can beat it.

i think so. First movie is liked by everyone here. And the sequel will have summer weekdays till the end of the run.