Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

I wonder..maybe we see the end of the fast growth in Russia,every market has its own limit after all,and the Russian population isn't young,with a declining workforce.China will slow too given the fall of its GDP growth,the decline of its workforce,the financial setbacks..

I wonder..maybe we see the end of the fast growth in Russia,every market has its own limit after all,and the Russian population isn't young,with a declining workforce.China will slow too given the fall of its GDP growth,the decline of its workforce,the financial setbacks..

No market can have fast growth forever.

Too many movies in wide release bombed really hard this year. We have at least 10 box office bombs with dismal per theater average for every major hit.

What do you mean? That the market has still room to grow?

too bad for TLR :(

being a western clearly affected imo

boo @ you :angry::P

I don't think its performane is because it's a western, it did badly DOM as well, and westerns can be successful OS (Django), it just looked bad.