Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

Weekend multiplyer on 2nd week or 3rd week has nothing to do with good or bad WoM. Don't be stupid. Otherwise you could say that Tyler Perry's Good Deeds has better WOM than the Avengers. Just because it had higher Saturday increase.

-_-

each day it has come down considerably and now this :mellow:it looks fishyWednesday(holiday) $3.2mThurdsay (work) $1mFriday(work)?Saturday (work->weekend)?Sunday(free)?I wouldsay Friday can't be higher than Thursday $1m at mostSunday can't be higher than Wednesday $3.2m at mostso Saturday has to be $2m ????????

It looks really fishy. You remember that last week also with a working Saturday The Avengers had only 4.5-4.6 multiplyer. Nothing changed. People are still at work, kids and teens are in school. The guy form kinometro predicted $5.5-6 mln after $1.05m Thursday and he was rather optimistic. Edited by juni78ukr

It looks really fishy. You remember that last week also with a working Saturday The Avengers had only 4.5-4.6 multiplyer. Nothing changed. People are still at work, kids and teens are in school. The guy form kinometro predicted $5.5-6 mln after $1.05m Thursday and he was rather optimistic.

Safe (maybe not genre adequate) had a 5.1 multiplyer, following it TA should have dailies 1 + 1 + 1.5 + 2 = 5.5

Do you plan to keep the the first page uptodate?BOM has The Avengers(2012) 13th on OW http://boxofficemojo...tl/cis/opening/but I would use the Russan data 441m RUB = $15.0m with 64m RUB = $2.2m 7 days preview http://kinometro.ru/...ar/2012/lang/ru

Yes, sure.But I'm a student and I have exams, so I'm sorry, be patient.

Still ahead of what I expected ($6m).With some luck we could reach $50m no?

As a mathematician I would say no. It is at $35m. The holidays are over. So from last weekend it would need a multiplyer of 3.4 and Russia is not famous for high multiplyers. But who knows. Edited by Rudolf

As a mathematician I would say no. It is at $35m. The holidays are over. So from last weekend it would need a multiplyer of 3.4 and Russia is not famous for high multiplyers. But who knows.

Anyway, $45m are sure to happen :D

Anyway, $45m are sure to happen :D

Every big movie normally drops 60%+ on week 3. And every next week too. No matter what. Pirates of the Caribbean dropped by 64%, Harry Potter 8 by 64%, Transformers 3 by 66%, Breaking Dawn by 71%, Hunger Games by 76%. How you could make 10mln more with 2-2.5mln 3rd weekend and less than 1m 4th? Men in Black will 3 take all the screens on May 24th. And there are 7 wide releases this week.

After last Sunday Russia's TA gross was 8.3% of DOM, 2nd weekend looks to be 6.1% of DOM.Madagascar, Ice Age, The Hobbit and Breaking Dawn will have a hard job to bring back the 12.5% we are looking for.

Edited by Rudolf

Every big movie normally drops 60%+ on week 3. And every next week too. No matter what. Pirates of the Caribbean dropped by 64%, Harry Potter 8 by 64%, Transformers 3 by 66%, Breaking Dawn by 71%, Hunger Games by 76%. How you could make 10mln more with 2-2.5mln 3rd weekend and less than 1m 4th? Men in Black will 3 take all the screens on May 24th. And there are 7 wide releases this week.

So what do you expect? $40m?