Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

Yeah but I'm a little bit skeptical because the competition will be tough next weeks..Prometheus will take it many screens and I guess many theaters will give many screens to Madagascar 3 because it could do very big.So I'm cautious, we'll see.

Kinobusiness says Prometheus will open on 1450 screens (the actual number will be much more, e.g. it said MIB3 showed 1350 screens but the truth is 1500 screens), maybe the yearly widest opening, or close to the OST record. God bless MIB3.

Juni from Ukraine left us? :(

I was on one week trip to Moscow. Partly for my personal business, partly to meet some friends from kinopoisk where I work for more than 6 years.Saw a lot of advertising on streets for Men in Black 3, Prometheus and Snow White and the Huntsman.

Kinobusiness says Prometheus will open on 1450 screens (the actual number will be much more, e.g. it said MIB3 showed 1350 screens but the truth is 1500 screens), maybe the yearly widest opening, or close to the OST record. God bless MIB3.

It's great :)

I was on one week trip to Moscow. Partly for my personal business, partly to meet some friends from kinopoisk where I work for more than 6 years.Saw a lot of advertising on streets for Men in Black 3, Prometheus and Snow White and the Huntsman.

Oh I see :)Welcome back :PThe thread will be interesting from now with MIB3,Prometheus,Madagascar 3,Ice Age 4,Spiderman, TDKR..3 months of madness :D

From the mail I just received:Prometheus 1500+Madagascar 3 1500+Snow White and The Huntsman 1000+Brave 700+Magic Mike 700+The Amazing Spider-Man 1000+

Wow! Brave number seems kinda low. I was expecting a bit more from Snow White and Spider-Man.

People in Russia dont watch Pixar just like peole in Japan dont watch DWA or Blue sky. People in China watch Blue sky animation the most.

Russians love animated movies, I don't think they care about the brand.

True. But Brave dose not sound could do well i Russia.

Yeah, Brave seems pretty "dark", not sure Russian audiences will be attracted by this, apparently they prefer colored and funny movies as Ice Age and Madagascar.