Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

I forgot these ones...The Amazing Spiderman premiere in Russia,pics :

Posted Image

This is the historic Museum on Red Square down behind Emma. She is somewhere on Manege Square

Posted Image

The Kremlin is on the right

Edited by Rudolf

Thursday1. Brave 675,0002. Abraham Lincoln 485,0003. Madagascar 3 337,0004. Snow White and The Hunter 143,0005. LOL 108,000No news from Magic Mike. Very good drops for all 3d releases thanks to no such openers. 33% drop for Brave and particularly 38% drop on week 4 for Madagascar 3 are truly amazing.

Thursday1. Brave 675,0002. Abraham Lincoln 485,0003. Madagascar 3 337,0004. Snow White and The Hunter 143,0005. LOL 108,000No news from Magic Mike. Very good drops for all 3d releases thanks to no such openers. 33% drop for Brave and particularly 38% drop on week 4 for Madagascar 3 are truly amazing.

Madagascar 3 will be close to $50m

Kinometro still predicts 800mln RUB total for Spider-Man (24m) and 700mln (21m) for Dark Knight. 1900mln for Ice Age 4 (58m) and 400 mln for Step Up 4 (12m). The rest of July releases are mostly rubbish

Only 24m for TASM??? The same than Wrath of the Titans? I can't believe it, and TDKR would be so close?I'm very skeptical about their forecasts...More realistic for Ice Age 4.

Only 24m for TASM??? The same than Wrath of the Titans? I can't believe it, and TDKR would be so close?I'm very skeptical about their forecasts...More realistic for Ice Age 4.

They seem very low to me too

2005Mad1 7.5 BB 1.32008Mad2 40.7 TDK 8.62012Mad3 43.0 TDKR ??

BTW it's very strange..Mad2 had a 443% increase over Mad1 with a three-year gap...But Mad3 will have a 10.5% increase over Mad2 with a four-year gap..It's crazy, I still don't understand what happened o_o