Neo

Release Date Game (XIV: Ratchet and Clank, World War Z2, NYSM2, ST3, Avatar 2, Mass Effect)

hahhahaha, I'm sleepy, that's the reason why I've been raving on my latest posts :rolleyes:

Cloud Atlas Jan/6/2013

Lincoln Dec/7/2012

Vigilandia Apr/12/2013

Mission Impossible 5 Dec/19/2014

White House Down Feb/15/2013

Apes 2 Aug/8/2014

FIXED!

I actually think we might not want to edit our posts since any movie can get a date at any time and if we keep on editing it until lets say Apes 2 is the last announced it be unfair since the other ones all have dates already.

I actually think we might not want to edit our posts since any movie can get a date at any time and if we keep on editing it until lets say Apes 2 is the last announced it be unfair since the other ones all have dates already.

I see what you are saying, but I will either add a new 6 movies or just add one or two to replace the already dated movies. If all 5 have dates and waiting for Apes 2 do you say that leaves less dates and easier to predict? We still don't know 2013 or 2014 and more than one movie can open on a date.What do you think?

I meant our posts shouldn't be edited as one can edit it and change there old predict while nobody is looking as well.

But I record the dates in my post, unless you are going to change it :PIs this what you meant? I will have a scoring table once we get the dates coming.But you don't think you should change dates, so once locked its final? Say movie A has a an April 2013 start and gets delayed to October, the date can change by 6 months, so whatever you had originally is final?

Yeah but they could edit it before you get it scored and say that you missed it or something. Its just a real tough call.

How about this, once date is placed it is locked but if the movie for some reason gets pushed forward or back will allow a window where it can be changed.