titanic2187

Top Gun: Maverick | Oscar-wining Billionaire | $1.48bn without China!

2 hours ago, setna said:

Have you noticed that in the last 2 weeks actuals were much lower than sunday number?
I think Frozen 2 is in danger with this trend...

Only need like 25m more.  it has more than 20m+ left in its tank so domestic will carry it to F2 numbers annd os  will boost it further and close to f7,TA numbers

Interesting fact for Top Gun, while in the all-time list it's momentarily 12th and might surpass Frozen 2, in the one where the Chinese gross is excluded it's 10th (link topic) with the possibility of surpassing movies like The Avengers and Jurassic World

While in the ranking where both the American and the Chinese grosses are excluded (link), it's momentarily 18th and will probably surpass other important titles such as Joker and Skyfall

1 hour ago, MG10 said:

Interesting fact for Top Gun, while in the all-time list it's momentarily 12th and might surpass Frozen 2, in the one where the Chinese gross is excluded it's 10th (link topic) with the possibility of surpassing movies like The Avengers and Jurassic World

While in the ranking where both the American and the Chinese grosses are excluded (link), it's momentarily 18th and will probably surpass other important titles such as Joker and Skyfall

Tgm didn't release in Russia too. 

1 hour ago, Doffy said:

Only need like 25m more.  it has more than 20m+ left in its tank so domestic will carry it to F2 numbers annd os  will boost it further and close to f7,TA numbers

I feel you too much optimistc. 1.5 B it´s too far from now and i really find it hard to achieve...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, setna said:

I feel you too much optimistc. 1.5 B it´s too far from now and i really find it hard to achieve...

Yeah but really want this to hit that rare milestone without any aid from china Russia and 3d.

Tgm os gross is really phenomenal and underappreciated at the same time . it's doing these numbers  with shabby ers if we consider normal rates os gross will be close to 900m combining dom ww gross will be 1.6b keep in mind this is without r and c .

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, John Rambo said:

thanks to PVOD...effect can be seen....fuck u paramount

I don´t understand it, 2 weeks prior the pushed it with more PLF screens, and then this PVOD without getting the 700 M....i really don´t understand this movement....

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, John Rambo said:

thanks to PVOD...effect can be seen....fuck u paramount

Paramount don't deserve tc. They r surviving on him and  this wat they gave him in return tc should cut ties with them after mi8.

• Thanks 1

On 8/31/2022 at 2:08 PM, setna said:

I don´t understand it, 2 weeks prior the pushed it with more PLF screens, and then this PVOD without getting the 700 M....i really don´t understand this movement....

shitty stuff from paramount... they should have made PVOD available post next weekend on a weekday...which would have atleast ensured TGM would have grossed more than 710m max

• Like 1