Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

This is so empty and lonely here today..that reminds me why I wanted to give up in the first place..and just when a big release is coming.. :(

If it makes you feel any better usually most people aren't online when I am either. Different time zone sucks. This place's always getting active right around my bed time. :(

Today in Brazil :Transformers 4 and Planes 2 :D

TF4 is going to open bigger but Planes 2 is going to have a much better leg.

And TF4 needs to make as much money as it can this week because a week later Apes probably is going to kill it (but Apes won't effect Planes 2, oh how I hate kids).

Edited by KATCH 22
  • Like 1

If it makes you feel any better usually most people aren't online when I am either. Different time zone sucks. This place's always getting active right around my bed time. :(TF4 is going to open bigger but Planes 2 is going to have a much better leg.And TF4 needs to make as much money as it can this week because a week later Apes probably is going to kill it (but not Planes 2, oh how I hate kids).

Planes 2 and TF4 will hurt Dragon 2,that's for sure,big drop to expect. :(I think TF4 won't be killed by Apes,a big and very recent movie will be kept by theaters or most of them.Apes 2 will completely kill Dragon 2,TFioS and Maleficent though so that they can keep screens for TF4.Of course TF4 will drop hard but it will manage to survive and will get a few bucks.Guardians of the Galaxy will be the real TF4 killer. Edited by Fullbuster

Planes 2 and TF4 will hurt Dragon 2,that's for sure,big drop to expect. :(I think TF4 won't be killed by Apes,a big and very recent movie will be kept by theaters or most of them.Apes 2 will completely kill Dragon 2,TFioS and Maleficent though so that they can keep screens for TF4.Of course TF4 will drop hard but it will manage to survive and will get a few bucks.Guardians of the Galaxy will be the real TF4 killer.

Oh it'll drop hard with or without Apes 2. :lol: Opening big and dropping hard has been the TF4's basic plot so far. I'm kind of expecting that by now. By the time GOTG get released it might not even matter anymore.

All I ever hope for at the moment is for it to match TF3 numbers in LA or a LITTLE increase in some markets to make up for the drops in Europe and Australia since China has already taken care of the rest. :wub:

• Like 1

Oh it'll drop hard with or without Apes 2. :lol: Opening big and dropping hard has been the TF4's basic plot so far. I'm kind of expecting that by now. By the time GOTG get released it might not even matter anymore.All I ever hope for at the moment is for it to match TF3 numbers in LA or a LITTLE increase in some markets to make up for the drops in Europe and Australia since China has already taken care of the rest. :wub:

Honestly I think TF4 will beat TF3,not by much but it should be done thanks to the previews.And don't worry TF4 will still be there when GOTG comes in 2 weeks,Brazil is a pretty leggy market :)
  • Like 1

I opened Australia and Brazil topic at the same time.

Scream I saw 23.8 for Dragons thinking it was in Brazil. LOL

I can relate to that. My mum once mistakenly thought we won 2,000 dollars from lotto that turned out to be 20. She just somehow didn't see the dot between 20 and 00. We went from having a fine dining to Pizza Hut that night. :lol:

Edited by KATCH 22
  • Like 3

I can relate to that. My mum once mistakenly thought we won 2,000 dollars from lotto that turned out to be 20. She just somehow didn't see the dot between 20 and 00. We went from having a fine dining to Pizza Hut that night. :lol:

Lol

I can relate to that. My mum once mistakenly thought we won 2,000 dollars from lotto that turned out to be 20. She just somehow didn't see the dot between 20 and 00. We went from having a fine dining to Pizza Hut that night. :lol:

omg :o lol

2014 Top 10 as of last Sunday:

2014 Admissions Gross
1 Maleficent 5399183 $31.3m
2 The Fault in Our Stars 5319728 $27.7m
3 Rio 2 5195126 $28.5m
4 Noah 4882842 $30.6m
5 X-Men:DoFP 4775607 $28.3m
6 Captain America:TWS 4646596 $28.3m
7 Frozen 4223967 $21.7m
8 TASM 2 4096316 $24.9m
9 HTTYD 2 3420944 $19.7m
10 300: Rise of an Empire 2826855 $17.4m

Admissions according to adorocinema and gross according to BOM. Maleficent is winning in both columns!!

• Like 2