Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

22 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

IHow many times are you going to watch the movie of century, Audrey? I already bought tickets for the first five days zJsRH4U.gif

Probably 3 times.  I watched THG 3 times, CF 4 times, and MJ1 2 times.  I think MJ2 will be a 3 or 4 time watcher.  BTW, I am in my early twenties :)

On 2015. 10. 30., Fullbuster said:

Wow, according to a study about the best cities to live in Rio and Sao Paulo are the worst, just behind Ho Chi Min in Vietnam :ph34r:

I'm not surprised. Rio is good enough for 1 week if you're a tourist (Copacabana :wub:), but i wouldn't live there. You can't drink tap water. You can't throw toilet paper into the toilet (:ph34r:). You shouldn't walk on the street alone after 10 pm. Let's not talk about traffic, etc.

12 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Happy Halloween guys! What's your fave scary movie? ?

My favorite horror movie is The Others. One of the most iconic films from my childhood, also the main reason I became an Amenábar fan.

Legend Kidman in her best shape. :wub:

BkVqBl6.gif

On 26/10/2015 15:04:40, Fullbuster said:

Just passing by, I'm really proud of you Sabrina :P Congratulations :DAnd I am glad to see your enthuasiam for that wonderful film called Star Wars VII :D

Thank you. :)

It's weird because I never watched the entire SW franchise. The hype is just contagious. The trailer was great, I loved Rey.

18 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Sabrina! Your exams are over, come back :(

I'm reading the thread... I just don't feel like saying anything... everyone changes the subject really fast... I'm slow...

tumblr_myc0vzbetN1s8hnhko1_500.gif

Edited by xSabrinax
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Blur said:

That's a normal thing everywhere here.

I was surprised when I discovered it is different in Europe. :ph34r:

Really? I wonder why is that. I heard something about the sewer pipe network can't handle it, but i thought it was only Rio.

2 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Only 3? C'mon girl, you can do more! You're 20 years old and don't have Twitter? Wow! What's your country? 

Yup lol.  I might do more though for part 2 since the box office might lag.  Just no interest in Twitter.  And I'm from the US of A.

7 hours ago, xSabrinax said:

Thank you. :)

It's weird because I never watched the entire SW franchise. The hype is just contagious. The trailer was great, I loved Rey.

I'm reading the thread... I just don't feel like saying anything... everyone changes the subject really fast... I'm slow...

tumblr_myc0vzbetN1s8hnhko1_500.gif

Well, my dear, I hope you'll join us to talk about MJ2, The Good Dinosaur and Star Was VII :D By the way you should watch the first trilogy (Episode IV + V + VI) it's really cool :)