Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I knew it would happen, I told you, Blur, it probably will end up being Rotten, this is actually good news for Mockingjay, since the movie will probably receive mixed WOM, it will be already dead in the release of MJ2, and won't hurt the movie like Skyfall did to BD2 back in 2012.... And the early comments about MJ2 are all amazing, I think we can expect another 80%+ movie at Tomatoes B) 

Skyfall only had a huge BO because of the awesome reviews and the Adele song buzz. With none of those things, it's hard to imagine a scenario where it could make 1kkk.

h_VLkxKBQC3iagEwcjPtDJ1lCrh0_Q_8LiVzarVX

But, about Rotten Tomatoes, it could rise too. I remember Suffragette had 56% but now has 74% with more than one-hundred reviews.

Local currency:

1    The Last Witch Hunter    8.558.000
2    Paranormal Activity Ghost Dimension    4.151.000
3    S.O.S. Mulheres ao Mar 2    3.291.000
4    Vai que Cola    1.778.500
5    Bridge of Spies    1.508.000
6    Goosebumps    1.495.000
7    The Martian    1.211.500
8    Pan    1.150.400
9    Hotel Transylvania 2    908.300
10    Grace of Monaco    577.000

37 minutes ago, Audrey said:

Woot, changed my pic.  How do you like it?  I loved the IMAX poster.  Best poster of the franchise in my honest opinion.

I loved it, thanks for changing! But I disagree about it being the bestposter on the franchise, it is beautiful indeed but this one is my fave:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRalt3yH8k8iHLXWvvJHPqL_Gpe2K23abzWCOOhRp0wgWIqXtQ4Es2yaae3QQ

Those wings :wub: One of the most beautiful posters that I ever saw 

17 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I loved it, thanks for changing! But I disagree about it being the bestposter on the franchise, it is beautiful indeed but this one is my fave:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRalt3yH8k8iHLXWvvJHPqL_Gpe2K23abzWCOOhRp0wgWIqXtQ4Es2yaae3QQ

Those wings :wub: One of the most beautiful posters that I ever saw 

Oh I forgot about that one.  Very hard to pick indeed.

In other news, Spectre will most certainly go rotten unfortunately.  Down to 64 percent and dropped 4 points in the last 30 minutes. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Blur said:

Skyfall only had a huge BO because of the awesome reviews and the Adele song buzz. With none of those things, it's hard to imagine a scenario where it could make 1kkk.

h_VLkxKBQC3iagEwcjPtDJ1lCrh0_Q_8LiVzarVX

But, about Rotten Tomatoes, it could rise too. I remember Suffragette had 56% but now has 74% with more than one-hundred reviews.

Well, it was always impossible to surpass Skyfall anyway, those type of phenomenons are almost impossible to be recreate, but still amazing that this movie will easily make $900m WW, when some years ago, the average for Bond movies was like $450m-$500m.....

58 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

2XNQtct.png

ve7SooJ.gif

That's harsh! :o

However, you Brazilians should find better gifs, these ones are lame and fail to show the kind of emotions or humor they should convey, and Brazilians are the only ones to understand them, go on Giphy or Tumblr, you have a wide array of choices ;)