Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

this is not a proof, it may be a bug in the site, when I used to check the pre sale of MJ, there was also some tickets sold in the exact same place for the next weeks

This bug is going on for a month now then, and only with this movie. -_-

18 hours ago, Napoleon said:

This bug is going on for a month now then, and only with this movie. -_-

It's pretty much clear that you're a hater for this movie, despite being a good movie or don't (idk, haven't watched it yet), it is a massive success here, and this success is thanks only to the amazing marketing of Record, it's insane how they was able to turn this into a national phenomenon, what was the last phenomenon that was not from Globo? I don't even remember. SBT should learn with them 34f86ca64d1736c75d8d81aa84e2c783.gif

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

It's pretty much clear that you're a hater for this movie, despite being a good movie or don't (idk, haven't watched it yet), it is a massive success here, and this success is thanks only to the amazing marketing of Record, it's insane how they was able to turn this into a national phenomenon, what was the last phenomenon that was not from Globo? I don't even remember. SBT should learn with them 34f86ca64d1736c75d8d81aa84e2c783.gif

I'm not a hater. I'm actually very supportive of religion, even though I'm not a religious person myself anymore. But what they've done to inflate the numbers of this movie is a complete joke. I have no doubt it would be a success without the scam, specially considering the low production costs (most of the scenes are from the TV show). But not at this level, and we'll never know the real level of success. You may think it's unrealistic to think the church bought almost all of these tickets, but that's because you don't know the history of IURD. They have always done these kind of things.

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

I'm not a hater. I'm actually very supportive of religion, even though I'm not a religious person myself anymore. But what they've done to inflate the numbers of this movie is a complete joke. I have no doubt it would be a success without the scam, specially considering the low production costs (most of the scenes are from the TV show). But not at this level, and we'll never know the real level of success. You may think it's unrealistic to think the church bought almost all of these tickets, but that's because you don't know the history of IURD. They have always done these kind of things.

I know what they did with the book of Urach, and we all know that they bought the tickets in the pre sale, I just don't get why they would still doing this after one month, especially since there are no records anymore that it can beat, it would be such a waste of money..... But, actually, that's not a bad idea at all, Marvel should do this with CW, so, they won't have the shame of year for 2 years in a row qBAdrN3.gif