Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

2 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Just checked YouTube and I'm shocked, CW released a trailer 3 months ago and barely has 47M views, while X-Men released a trailer just 2 months ago and it's already surpassing it, JLaw, her power, killed Marvel in 2013, 2014 and it's going to kill this shit again this year  

21m views on Jlaw fb account. 

5.4m views on YouTube FOX channel. 

The Queen, her power. 

• Like 1

Gods of Egypt: The top-grossing markets for this film to date are Russia ($6.5M), the Philippines and Brazil (which have grossed $3.6M each) and Mexico ($3.3M).

The Revenant: Business for the Alejando Inarritu-directed film increased over the previous weekend in Germany by +25%, in Brazil and The Netherlands by +1% and in Switzerland by +35%.

Kung Fu Panda 3: This weekend it debuted to an excellent opening in Brazil — it took No. 1 and opened 27% bigger than its predecessor Kung Fu Panda 2. It also opened 44% higher than Disney Animation’s Big Hero 6.

The Witch: Brazil opened No. 7 and rallied with the second best average per screen in the market. The weekend estimate is $492K at 132 dates.

• Like 1

Omg, I checked the shows for The Witch in the OD, and it was being showed in only one cinema with just two shows per day, now, I checked again, and more 6 cinemas added it (probably thanks to the big demand), it even got a XD release, I never saw this happening before, I'm finally going to watch the masterpiece today 

On March 10, 2016 at 9:43 PM, Napoleon said:

Wish I didn't have class tomorrow morning, the midnight previews for Allegiant seem to be almost empty

I'll have to watch it tomorrow when the cinema will be more crowded since Divergent fans work and study they can't attend a midnight premiere

What a stupid and ridiculous thing to say, my friend @A District 3 Engineer has a job, she's in the Uni and also have a family to take care, still, she attended to every single THG preview, the difference between THG and Divergent is that THG has a fandom, not a bunch of posers like you, have a nice week and 9 days till BVS lagaro5.gif

14 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Allegiant:

Brazil($2.8M)

The Witch:

After opening last weekend in Brazil, the Robert Eggers-helmed pic expanded to 100 more dates, placing No. 5 with $623K and a total so far of $1.4M.

Insurgent opened with 4.1M, that's a huge decrease! Is this the movie that would humiliate THG? It won't make even $10m here J2vfFdk.gif