Dragon 0.33m cum 20.73m

Fault 0.25m cum28.88m

Maleficent 0.18m cum 32.15m

Thanks for that :D

TF4 reaching 10m before the official release :o

Dragon holds very well :D

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 2

Ahaha you don't give up,do you? :DBut with Dragon 2 ahead of Planes 2 everything's possible :P

Well, let's just hope that it does not means that Planes is a complete flop. So that's why it fail to surpass Dragons.

And no, I won't give up.... well, maybe this week numbers will help me to decide if a give up or not.

• Like 1

2014 Top 10 as of last Sunday:2014 Admissions Gross 1 Maleficent 5399183 $31.3m 2 The Fault in Our Stars 5319728 $27.7m 3 Rio 2 5195126 $28.5m 4 Noah 4882842 $30.6m 5 X-Men:DoFP 4775607 $28.3m 6 Captain America:TWS 4646596 $28.3m 7 Frozen 4223967 $21.7m 8 TASM 2 4096316 $24.9m 9 HTTYD 2 3420944 $19.7m 10 300: Rise of an Empire 2826855 $17.4m Admissions according to adorocinema and gross according to BOM. Maleficent is winning in both columns!!

Thanks Henry :DTFioS almost first in admissions.:o
  • Like 1

Well, let's just hope that it does not means that Planes is a complete flop. So that's why it fail to surpass Dragons.And no, I won't give up.... well, maybe this week numbers will help me to decide if a give up or not.

;)

After visiting Adorocinema I'm shocked,the viewers gave a 4.4 / 5 to the TV show Under the Dome o_o

I mean I watch it too,because the story is interesting,but it can't deserve more than 3/5. I watched the season 1 and I didn't start the second one yet and still I don't remember any characters outside Barbie (what a name for a guy,seriously) and Jim (because he's deliciously evil and convincingly played.

After visiting Adorocinema I'm shocked,the viewers gave a 4.4 / 5 to the TV show Under the Dome o_o

I mean I watch it too,because the story is interesting,but it can't deserve more than 3/5. I watched the season 1 and I didn't start the second one yet and still I don't remember any characters outside Barbie (what a name for a guy,seriously) and Jim (because he's deliciously evil and convincingly played.

This site is not very accurate. Most people don't rate stuff there. We use Filmow for Movies and Banco de Séries to TV shows.

Though people here tend to be more generous with grades for TV shows than for movies, that's why this high grade for Under The Dome.

Edited by Wally
  • Like 1

This site is not very accurate. Most people don't rate stuff there. We use Filmow for Movies and Banco de Séries to TV shows.

Though people here tend to be more generous with grades for TV shows than for movies, that's why this high grade for Under The Dome.

Good to know :)

Oh, and we also love sci-fi shows. Supernatural was a huge hit in here till season 5 and so was Smallville. As of right now, these are the 10 most watched shows in Brazil acording to Banco de Séries:

1 - Game of Thrones

2 - Once Upon A Time

3 - American Horror Story

4 - The Walking Dead

5 - The Vampire Diaries

6 - Arrow

7 - Breaking Bad

8 - Petty Little Whores Pretty Little Liars

9 - Friends

10 - Supernatural

• Like 1

Oh, and we also love sci-fi shows. Supernatural was a huge hit in here till season 5 and so was Smallville. As of right now, these are the 10 most watched shows in Brazil acording to Banco de Séries:

1 - Game of Thrones

2 - Once Upon A Time

3 - American Horror Story

4 - The Walking Dead

5 - The Vampire Diaries

6 - Arrow

7 - Breaking Bad

8 - Petty Little Whores Pretty Little Liars

9 - Friends

10 - Supernatural

Once Upon A Time :wub:

Arrow :wub:

Friends :blink:

Supernatural :lol:

Friends still here after all this time.Not a bad choice I really loved Friends,but it's pretty old ^^

I'm a bit disappointed,I expected to get an OD number for TF4,studios usually like to give them,we could gues its weekend number and total number with that.I guess nothing will come before Sunday.

Its already done over lc24m/1.9m adm in what they are calling previews , OD should be close to lc1.9m

• Like 3