Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

:D

My dream is to go to Paris, more precisely, visit the Tour Eiffel:wub: 

I've been to Paris twice but never made it to the top of the Eiffel tower. Shame on me... :mellow:

That's why I'm so going to visit Paris again one day, to finish that unfinished business. :)

Dragons you are too slow, like that will not even reach 22!  :angry:

Don't be desperate.Last Sunday Dragon reached 19.3m,that means it grossed $1.9m in 6 days,22m will be reached for sure ^^

23m could be possible as well with luck.

The Eiffel Tower, such a symbol :D At the beginning most of people didn't believe in this tower,thinking it would be a waste of money,how wrong they were :P

However this dream is a bit wasted for the increasing number victims from the growing crime in the capital,particularly the poor Chinese tourists (the favorite target of the thiefs and scammers) but it's not a reason not to come here :P;)

Oh I wasn't worried about the criminals one bit when visiting Paris (by myself), I probably looked poorer than the them. :D

Edited by KATCH 22

The Eiffel Tower, such a symbol :D At the beginning most of people didn't believe in this tower,thinking it would be a waste of money,how wrong they were :P

However this dream is a bit wasted for the increasing number victims from the growing crime in the capital,particularly the poor Chinese tourists (the favorite target of the thiefs and scammers) but it's not a reason not to come here :P;)

Have you been up there? Worth it? I'm asking because, even though I live here, never went to visit the Christ the Redeemer.  :ph34r: 

Oh yeah, is a wonderful symbol. The city of Paris is so beautiful, I love the lights at night. The songs of those restaurants. And even the French language is beautiful "Merci". 

It is sad to know that this thing is happening in France. Here in Brazil the same thing is happening. I don't even know how they managed to make a World Cup here.

:D

I've been to Paris twice but never made it to the top of the Eiffel tower. Shame on me... :mellow:

That's why I'm so going to visit Paris again one day, to finish that unfinished business. :)

I can't believe you! This would be the first thing I would do when I got there. 

But that's good that are you going there again and will be able to visit the tower.  :D 

Don't be desperate.Last Sunday Dragon reached 19.3m,that means it grossed $1.9m in 6 days,22m will be reached for sure ^^

23m could be possible as well with luck.

I just wanted it to reach 22 this weekend already. Would be easier to reach 23.

• Like 1

It would be cool to do a perfect number.  :P

Of course :D

So,outside of Dragon 2,is there a movie you want to see this summer? Apes 2? Guardians of the Galaxy? Another?

Edited by Fullbuster

Damn..if TF4 had that kind of increase I'd take it and run. :huh:

Poor me, should have rooted for a more popular movie. :ph34r:

Don't worry you will have so much more opportunities to support popular and impressive movies :P

Meanwhile prepare to see TF4's Brazil number today :D

Don't worry you will have so much more opportunities to support popular and impressive movies :P

Meanwhile prepare to see TF4's Brazil number today :D

Who am I kidding? I always support popular movies. My post was wrong, I should have said more a BELOVED movie.

I love big budget blockbusters so chances are 95% of the movies I like are also the popular ones. I've just never been this vocal. Maybe it's in my nature to go against the tide, I know the movie isn't well liked so it can only rely on it's financial success to keep the franchise going.

I know Cap2, Apes2, DOFP and HTTYD2 are far better movies but most people love these movies anyway. Their sequel(s) are going to be made because people ask for them.

Plus I'm not gonna lie, it's kind of fun to see a movie nobody wants to do well doing well. :D

Edited by KATCH 22
  • Like 2

Who am I kidding? I always support popular movies. My post was wrong, I should have said more a BELOVED movie.

I love big budget blockbusters so chances are 95% of the movies I like are also the popular ones. I've just never been this vocal. Maybe it's in my nature to go against the tide, I know the movie isn't well liked so it can only rely on it's financial success to keep the franchise going.

I know Cap2, Apes2, DOFP and HTTYD2 are far better movies but most people love this movies anyway. Their sequel(s) are going to be made because people ask for them.

Ahaha :P

Have you been up there? Worth it? I'm asking because, even though I live here, never went to visit the Christ the Redeemer.  :ph34r: 

Oh yeah, is a wonderful symbol. The city of Paris is so beautiful, I love the lights at night. The songs of those restaurants. And even the French language is beautiful "Merci". 

It is sad to know that this thing is happening in France. Here in Brazil the same thing is happening. I don't even know how they managed to make a World Cup here.

I visited it 3 times.Yeah it's worth it of course,particularly at night because during the day you mostly see the fog,it happened to me twice and I didn't like it...So try to go there at night if you can.The last time was 10 years ago.

However I rarely go in this city,I'm not a fan.Many people living outside Paris (we call that La Province) don't like it considering it's polluted,too crowded,pretty dangerous,dirty and terribly noisy.

About the French language I've never met someone thinking it's an ugly language,people like it ^^