Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Wally said me Filmow was a better place to know what is the opinion of Brazilians about a movie so I went there :

http://filmow.com/guardioes-da-galaxia-t59375/

So many 5 / 5 B)

I'm on filmow as well. 

It was so fun in the Oscar time this year. Everyone was pissed off with Jennifer Lawrence been nominated again, and then winning BAFTA and GG. We never been so together. LOL 

Edited by xSabrinax
  • Like 1

I'm on filmow as well. 

It was so fun in the Oscar time this year. Everyone was pissed off with Jennifer Lawrence been nominated again, and then winning BAFTA and GG. We never been so together. LOL 

American Hustle was really a boring movie. It didn't deserve all those nominations and awards.

• Like 4

American Hustle was really a boring movie. It didn't deserve all those nominations and awards.

I actually think it's the best of the Oscar films from last year, I thought it should have won best film...

Edited by Tower

David O. Russell is just overrated.  -_-

The Academy should give more chances for foreign films and actors. Their love for themselves is very annoying.

• Like 2

Don't worry about GOTG, there's no way a brazilian would dislike this movie. It's action + special effects + badass characters + marvel.  Brazilian attends the Cinema to watch movies that are worth to see in a big screen. 

Like those Twilight movies? :lol:

Sorry can't help pointing that out. :P

• Like 2

Don't worry about GOTG, there's no way a brazilian would dislike this movie. It's action + special effects + badass characters + marvel.  Brazilian attends the Cinema to watch movies that are worth to see in a big screen. 

And GOTG is worth it big time :lol:;):wub:B)

• Like 1

I'm on filmow as well. 

Some here wanted JL to get it because she's sexy :P

David O. Russell is just overrated.  -_-

The Academy should give more chances for foreign films and actors. Their love for themselves is very annoying.

Foreign films and actors are not less boring in most cases,most of the time it's the opposite.

The problem doesn't lie there.

quick note

weekend looking like rough in $us GOTG 5.2m,Apes 4.3m,AOE 1.6...Dragon 450k

Thanks RTH :)

GOTG got a start similar to Maleficent's.Maleficent took the top spot despite a weaker start than Cap2 or X-Men so I think GOTG can take the top spot or pass 30m thanks to its great WOM :)

TF4 is probably very close to 25m, Dragon probably passed 24m and Apes 2 certainly passed Apes 1 :)

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

Thanks RTH :)GOTG got a start similar to Maleficent's.Maleficent took the top spot despite a weaker start than Cap2 or X-Men so I think GOTG can take the top spot or pass 30m thanks to its great WOM :)TF4 is probably very close to 25m, Dragon probably passed 24m and Apes 2 certainly passed Apes 1 :)

Maleficent dropped 8% on second weekend...and another 8% on third weekend! Edited by efialtes76
  • Like 1

Thanks RTH :)

GOTG got a start similar to Maleficent's.Maleficent took the top spot despite a weaker start than Cap2 or X-Men so I think GOTG can take the top spot or pass 30m thanks to its great WOM :)

TF4 is probably very close to 25m, Dragon probably passed 24m and Apes 2 certainly passed Apes 1 :)

It was 23.6 on Wed so with that weekend number it's going to pass 25m. :) Apes 2 did very well, it barely dropped from last week.

Maleficent dropped 8% on second weekend...and another 8% on third weekend!

I think GOTG can do it too.The WOM is fantastic and this success has blindsided many people so many of them will watch it next week, I expect great weekdays :)

It was 23.6 on Wed so with that weekend number it's going to pass 25m. :) Apes 2 did very well, it barely dropped from last week.

Yes, probably passed 25m, but given its pretty weak weekend I don't expect it to pass 30m, I would say 29m at best. Of course that would mean +25% over TF3 so that's pretty good compared to many markets around the world :)