Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Marvel really improved after Disney's buyout, and the last WDAS movies are great. Disney is unfairly criticized, it's an amazing company :)

I completely trust them about Star Wars, this franchise will be bigger than ever before.

Disney will just milk  Star Wars -_-

I can understand that you like Disney but the truth is truth

And even if i agree that some of Disney's movies are great(Frozen,Maleficent and most of its animated titles)i don't trust them.

They will probably release Star Wars movies for ever just to get money.

Edited by PeetaKara

And even if i angry that some of Disney's movies are great(Frozen,Maleficent and most of its animated titles)i don't trust them.

They are a corporation, of course they do things to make money, that is the point, and there is nothing wrong with that. If people won't like the films they will stop going to them and Disney would stop making them. If people do want to see Star Wars films, then there is nothing wrong with making films for them.

• Like 2

And even if i agree that some of Disney's movies are great(Frozen,Maleficent and most of its animated titles)i don't trust them.

Yeah because Lucas Films hated money, of course!

Disney has the means to make a lot of money with Star Wars, Lucas Films was limited that's the difference. I'm confident, it's not the truth sorry, it's YOUR truth.

They are a corporation, of course they do things to make money, that is the point, and there is nothing wrong with that. If people won't like the films they will stop going to them and Disney would stop making them. If people do want to see Star Wars films, then there is nothing wrong with making films for them.

Thank you. Some young'uns don't understand how the world works sometimes, and making money is perfectly honorable :)

Yeah because Lucas Films hated money, of course!

Disney has the means to make a lot of money with Star Wars, Lucas Films was limited that's the difference. I'm confident, it's not the truth sorry, it's YOUR truth.

I am not going to continue this conversation....

But remember that Star Wars will soon be like Pokemon :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

I am at least happy that Jk Rowling was not a fool to give the rights to Disney and also she didn't give the whole rights to Wb.

Some movies don't need sequels even if they will make tons of money -_-

*Also Jk rowling has given so much money to charities that she is no longer a billionaire.

So she doesn't care much about money,she just wants to help PEOPLE and  not to make money and not give anything to poor

Edited by PeetaKara

I am not going to continue this conversation....

But remember that Star Wars will soon be like Pokemon :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

I am at least happy that Jk Rowling was not a fool to give the rights to Disney and also she didn't give the whole rights to Wb.

Some movies don't need sequels even if they will make tons of money -_-

*Also Jk rowling has given so much money to charities that she is no longer a billionaire.

So she doesn't care much about money,she just wants to help PEOPLE and  not to make money and not give anything to poor

Don't compare SW to HP.

Star Wars has an unlimited universe, it can go forever, HP can't do that. So a sequel to Star Wars movies is perfectly justified, and given people's excitement we can say it's desired.

Don't compare SW to HP.

Star Wars has an unlimited universe, it can go forever, HP can't do that. So a sequel to Star Wars movies is perfectly justified, and given people's excitement we can say it's desired.

I actually think that HP is an unlimited universe itself, and they are already making a film in that universe that doesn't involve the main story from the HP films.

• Like 1

I actually think that HP is an unlimited universe itself, and they are already making a film in that universe that doesn't involve the main story from the HP films.

Unlimited in some way, but they can't extend the main story forever, this is why they won't do it.

The Star Wars' main line can be extended unlimitedly, SW7 will be a sequel to SW6 with some characters from the first trilogy, and HP is limted to Earth, SW is about the universe.

Unlimited in some way, but they can't extend the main story forever, this is why they won't do it.

The Star Wars' main line can be extended unlimitedly, SW7 will be a sequel to SW6 with some characters from the first trilogy, and HP is limted to Earth, SW is about the universe.

By "universe" I mean of course in the meaning of having an entire existence or world around the main storyline, that is different than the real one, so that you can make different films with different characters that can unmistakably take place within this "universe" because of its unique characteristics. In the case of the "Harry Potter" universe, even without Harry Potter himself, you still have the same magic, Hogwarts, Ministry of Magic, the daily prophet, and a host of other things unique to this universe.

Plenty of films don't have this because they have a certain story that is happening in what is otherwise our world. So there is no meaning to having another film in that universe without including the previous storyline. Like for example The Hangover series, you can't have a film taking place in that universe without including the main storyline from the other Hangover films, because outside of what happens to the wolf pack, it is our world it takes place in.

You don't see the problem?   :what:

People must be humble despite being on top. This is the most important thing. 

Why should they diminish from themselves? if it what happens in reality then there is no need to shy away from that. If you are good at something the you don't need to hide it.

• Like 3

Why should they diminish from themselves? if it what happens in reality then there is no need to shy away from that. If you are good at something the you don't need to hide it.

Oh c'mon.... the problem is not be proud of yourself... The problem is not acting like a human being.

So just because you're good at something you are supposed talk about others and be rude just because you are the best? That's horrible.

Edited by xSabrinax

Oh c'mon.... So just becuase you're good at something you are supposed talk about others and be rude just because you are the best. Okay.

One thing is to be good at something and be proud of it, which I approve. But a very different thing is to underestimate other people just because you are the best. And I've never seen anyone from Disney acting like that... Or are you talking about the fans?

One thing is to be good at something and be proud of it, which I approve. But a very different thing is to underestimate other people just because you are the best. And I've never seen anyone from Disney acting like that... Or are you talking about the fans?

It's about Disney. 

Yep, Disney never acted that way. So what's the point of criticizing the fact they're satisfied about their work? If people are jealous or can feel hurt because they weren't able to do the same the problem is not Disney's...

• Like 2

You don't see the problem?   :what:

People must be humble despite being on top. This is the most important thing. 

Humble and respectful yes, but they have the right to talk about their accomplishments and show some pride, if other people are jealous, as I said earlier, it's not really Disney which is at fault here...

• Like 1