Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

(R$)1 HÉRCULES 5.950.000,002 Knights of the Zodiac 3.015.000,003 LUCY 2.624.000,004 THE GIVER 2.550.000,005 TMNT 1.430.000,00Filme B

Hercules is pretty successful, I expected it :) $10m is a lock :)

The Expendables 3 is disappointing, already out of the top 5, it won't reach $16m like the second movie.

Lucy got a drop under 50% so that's fine :) $10m is a lock as well.

The Expendables 3 is disappointing, already out of the top 5, it won't reach $16m like the second movie.

Brazil is the only market (aside from China and the US) where TE3 grossed more than $10 million.

In most markets, it decreased by about 50%.

With this in mind, the results from Brazil are quite good compared to other markets.

Posted Image

Movies gross in Latin America as a single market (NEW ELEMENTS)

Ghost Rider
Latin America : 18.6m
Brazil : 7m
Brazil's share : 37.6%

Ghost Rider 2
Latin America : 21.2m
Brazil : 14.5m
Brazil's share : 68.4%

Woah, Brazil really helped it, its share for GR2 is huge :o

I'm sure a reboot would be very successful, and that would be great to do that, this franchise can be big with a better quality.

Well, that's great to see you will follow its run in Brazil here ;)

In France we need to wait for a month before getting it because we'll have holidays.

Yep, but I see just 5m in Brazil for now. So I'm not that curious over TMR run in here.

Are you going to watch TMR when it came out in there?  :huh:

• Like 2

Yep, but I see just 5m in Brazil for now. So I'm not that curious over TMR run in here.

Are you going to watch TMR when it came out in there?  :huh:

I don't know, we'll see,that will depend on reviews but the concept is intriguing so I'll keep tabs on it :)

For now the only 2014 movie I'm interested in is The Hobbit 3, sadly for us Big Hero 6 won't be released before February 2015 in France z_z

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 2

I don't know, we'll see,that will depend on reviews but the concept is intriguing so I'll keep tabs on it :)

For now the only 2014 movie I'm interested in is The Hobbit 3, sadly for us Big Hero 6 won't be released before February 2015 in France z_z

;)

Finally, I find someone else that's not interested in Mockinjay.

Anyway, I hope The Hobbit 3 passes 1 billion, it deserves it.

• Like 1

;)Finally, I find someone else that's not interested in Mockinjay.Anyway, I hope The Hobbit 3 passes 1 billion, it deserves it.

I watched the two THG movies and it was pretty fine but nothing to write home about.I will watch Mockingjay because I want to know the rest of the story but not in a cinema.
  • Like 2

;)

Omg, finaly. I am like crying for years that I am not intrested in THG, I hate those movies, they are borring (specialy if you red the books :( ). All tought the books ware great, first one was even amazing :P

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 1

Omg, finaly. I am like crying for years that I am not intrested in THG, I hate those movies, they are borring (specialy if you red the books :( ). All tought the books ware great, first one was even amazing :P

These books are really different from the movies?

;)

Count me in. :)

I have no intention to watch MJ1 in theatre, I'd rather use my money on the other movies that aren't so overrated.

And The Hobbit 3 all the way.

• Like 2