Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

It's ever more easy for us show the people's errors than remember the virtues.

http://www.autoracing.com.br/forum/index.php?showtopic=77440

If with the government of Dilma, people were not satisfied, I can not imagine how Aécio could do better, or less worse if you prefer.

That's why I'm considering voting for Dilma now. I think she wouldn't make the same mistakes she did last year on the economy. 

But I'll wait for the debates.

• Like 1

Well, with BOM gone (not official but still)..) and my hamster being deceased I will be gone too, for a while.I'm very sad, I really loved this hamster, my wonderful companion.

tumblr_mt96e1NmPO1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Be in good health and have a nice weekend

I am so sorry Fullbuster :(

I love my dog so much too. I would be very sad if something happened to him! We spend many hours together!

• Like 2

Well, if you like to elect people who failed that's your problem after all..Don't complain later.

it's better give power for someone who learned with the fails than for someone who will divert multiple funds and will ruin the country.

At least dilma was not accused of diverting funds, contrary to Aecio

http://plantaobrasil.com.br/news.asp?nID=82071

Edited by MazeRunner23
  • Like 1

I am so sorry Fullbuster :(

I love my dog so much too. I would be very sad if something happened to him! We spend many hours together!

Thanks Henry, an unbelievable friendship can take shape between a pet and a human, it's something really unique and it's normal to be sad when this bond between you is broken away forever, this is the kind of bond I had with my hamster : we understood each other, we have played together and he was there to say me "good morning" every morning (in its own way of course ^^) and "Hi" every evening after going back from university, I cried for hours last night and I just felt asleep at 5:30am (I woke up 2 hours later).

But he will always be in my heart and all the pictures I took, I will also write about him in a diary.

But still,my life feels empty without him around.I will miss him so much..

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

Thanks Henry, an unbelievable friendship can take shape between a pet and a human, it's something really unique and it's normal to be sad when this bond between you is broken away forever, this is the kind of bond I had with my hamster : we understood each other, we have played together and he was there to say me "good morning" every morning (in its own way of course ^^) and "Hi" every evening after going back from university, I cried for hours last night and I just felt asleep at 5:30am (I woke up 2 hours later).

But he will always be in my heart and all the pictures I took, I will also write about him in a diary.

But still,my life feels empty without him around.I will miss him so much..

I totally understand you. I send you a big hug!

• Like 1

1407371057000-XXX-TEENAGE-MUTANT-NINJA-T

Movies gross in Latin America as a single market  (NEW ELEMENTS)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014
Latin America : 57.1m
Brazil : 19.1m
Brazil's share : 33.5%

It did less than GOTG in Latin America, honor is safe:D Sorry Raphael :P

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 2

Well, with BOM gone (not official but still)..) and my hamster being deceased I will be gone too, for a while.I'm very sad, I really loved this hamster, my wonderful companion.

tumblr_mt96e1NmPO1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Be in good health and have a nice weekend

Sorry I'm late to comment but I'm sorry to hear about your pet hamster. I can totally understand how you must've felt when he/she passed away, my favourite dog is very very old and I know he isn't going to be with me that long and I know I'm going to be so heartbroken when he's gone. :unsure:  *hugs*

• Like 1

Sorry I'm late to comment but I'm sorry to hear about your pet hamster. I can totally understand how you must've felt when he/she passed away, my favourite dog is very very old and I know he isn't going to be with me that long and I know I'm going to be so heartbroken when he's gone. :unsure:  *hugs*

Thanks, and I hope your dog will live as long as possible. You need to prepare for it, maybe some videos of him for example. I have pictures of my hamster, a lot of them, but if I had known he would die soon (it's not from old age, he was ill friday night and died quickly and the vet was not open so it was too late :( ) I would have make videos and images to create even more great memories.

That would help a bit, but it's just my opinion.

Thanks, and I hope your dog will live as long as possible. You need to prepare for it, maybe some videos of him for example. I have pictures of my hamster, a lot of them, but if I had known he would die soon (it's not from old age, he was ill friday night and died quickly and the vet was not open so it was too late :( ) I would have make videos and images to create even more great memories.

That would help a bit, but it's just my opinion.

I have taken a lot of his pictures but I don't think taking his vdo would be a good idea as it'd make me miss him even more.. :ph34r:

It's strange that I love my dog though, I don't even like dogs before I got him. :lol: